PDA

View Full Version : Can I brag?

BC_MoM
03-12-2008, 11:29 PM
I am the co-webmistress and developer of www.jimsturgess.org, the #1 source for everything Jim Sturgess ("Across The Universe", "The Other Boleyn Girl", "21").

Tonight was the red carpet premiere for "21" in Las Vegas, and there was a live webcast with a chat. The webmistress and I signed on and got a shout out from Jim himself! It was amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see it due to technical difficulties, but we are offering an exclusive prize to whoever gets a copy of it to us first.

Apparently, it was the only fan "question" asked... the reporter said that Jessica and Ali from JSO (www.jimsturgess.org) had asked for a shout out. Jim immediately knew who he was talking about and said, "oh yeah, I did an interview with them."

Then he put his hands together in "prayer", bowed to the camera and said, "Ali and Jessica, thank you for all that you do."

Sadly, the reporter understood wrong. WE wanted to give JIM a shout out, not him give us one. But still, cool nonetheless. :D :D

Freedom
03-13-2008, 08:38 AM
Of course you can 'brag,' how else are we going to know to say

GOOD FOR YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS! HOORAY!

:D

Medusa
03-13-2008, 09:34 AM
You definitely reserve bragging rights. Good job and congratulations! :)

moosmom
03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Great job!!!!!

*doing a happy/proud dance*

AdoreMyDogs
03-13-2008, 04:12 PM
What an incredible honor! I'm so happy for you! Fantastic job, and yes, of course you can brag, you DESERVE the bragging rights!