PDA

View Full Version : Flash

LHCamry
03-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Hi Flash....What a handsome fellow you are. I am so happy your mom rescued
you. It breaks my heart to hear about animals being abused.
Congratulations on DOTD. Flash, Have a long and wonderful life with
your family.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

greenpunchbuggie
03-12-2008, 08:00 AM
what a beautiful doggie you are! i'm so glad you found a happy, loving forever home. congrats on being doggie of the day! yay!

Ginger's Mom
03-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Aw Flash, you know what? You put a smile on my face today, too. :D You must be very good at that. I sure am glad that your Mom rescued you, and that you have such a great new home to run around in and protect. Maybe you will get to go to the dog park today to celebrate being our very special Dog of the Day.

cassiesmom
03-12-2008, 01:34 PM
Flash! Look what happened to my face when I saw your photos and read your story! ===> :D

I don't believe I have ever met a treeing walker coon hound before. I like the first photo because it shows your neat coat pattern! Do you like to be outside? Please have your person give you a big hug for me, because I enjoyed meeting you "cyberly" today.

tatsxxx11
03-12-2008, 02:39 PM
I'm with Cassiesmom---->:D:D:D What a cutie patootie you are, Flash! Gotta love that name; it speaks volumes!;) That's one awesome set of ears you've got there, Flash!:cool: I can almost feel their silky softness "from here!" Well, I can't stop there; just look at that tail, those markings!!! You're simply gorgeous, sweetheart!

Thank goodness your Mom was there to rescue you from that dreadful, horrid place Flash, and just in the nick of time, too!:eek: Yes you are one beautiful boy, inside and out; one extra special pup in looks, demeanor and most importantly, heart! What a blessing you are to your Mom, and she to you; best friends, soul mates, for life!:)

Congratulations to you precious Flash, our extra special, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your Mom are enjoying a super fun day of celebration, maybe a car ride, a trip to the doggie park, or simply just being loved to pieces!:)

Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I wish for you and your wonderful Mom a lifetime of love and happy days!:)

lizbud
03-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Hello Flash,

You are a handsome example of your breed Flash. I am happy to see
that you are a rescue boy who found the very best home for yourself.
I wish you a long & happy life with your lucky family, Big congrats on
being our special DOG OF THE DAY. :) Hugs & kisses for you sweetie.

Coondoglover
03-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Hi, Flash! Yah! a coonhound for DOTD today! You are a handsome boy and look very happy in your home. It's great that you were rescued and enjoy all that good lovin now. Have fun on your special day. The coonhounds in this home say arrrooooo to you! Congrats on DOTD! :D

chocolatepuppy
03-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Flash, you're a very handsome boy! It sounds like you're a good boy too. ;) Congratulations on being DOTD!
I hope you're having a fun day. :D

K9karen
03-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Sorry, but I HAVE to do this..*sings* "Jumpin' Jack Flash..it's a gas!"

What a hunk you are Flash! You're so handsome with your cheery smile, silky ears and breathtaking coloring! I love a boy who can control the nasty critters in his yard with such bravery, yet be loving and gentle! Here's to a zillion more years of love and happiness and bringing joy to those around you! You go Flash!