PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary 4 Dog Mother/5 Dog Dad

Cincy'sMom
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Happy 36th Anniversay Mom and Dad!! Sorry I got this started so late in the day, but you had a great day! Here's to many, many more years together!

cyber-sibes
03-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Happy Anniversary, Carl & Diana!

Catty1
03-11-2008, 11:41 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Wishing you many more happy years! :)

shais_mom
03-11-2008, 11:47 PM
happy happy anniversery! :D

Cinder & Smoke
03-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Hmmmm ... Congratz ... butt ...

"Only" # 36?
"confused:

That doesn't compute so good with me callin ya "Mom & Dad" ...
but who's counting?

:D

Here's to the Next 36 ... May they be as *phunn* as the First 36!

Did either of you bring home a New Dawg to commemorate the occasion?

/s/ the Other Kid

vinjashira
03-12-2008, 04:07 AM
Happy Anniversary! :)

chocolatepuppy
03-12-2008, 05:05 AM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DIANA AND CARL !!! :D

Pam
03-12-2008, 05:35 AM
Happy Anniversary to you both. In today's world that is a long time to be married. :cool: Wishing you both many, many more. (Phred, now you do want them to stay married don't you? :p ) It seems to me that Tucker was like an unplanned child. :) Let's let Carl get use to him before Diana brings home another one. :p

Ginger's Mom
03-12-2008, 06:07 AM
Happy Anniversary Diana and Carl. It sounds like you are Mom and Dad to many Pet Talkers, so I think this is a celebration for all of us. :)

Cinder & Smoke
03-12-2008, 06:36 AM
It seems to me that Tucker was like an unplanned child. :)
Let's let Carl get use to him before Diana brings home another one. :p

Sure ...
I figure it's CARL's Turn to Bring one home 'for Mom'!

:p

anna_66
03-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Happy Belated Anniversary Diana & Carl! Hope it was a good one!

pitc9
03-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Happy Anniversary Diana and Carl!
Wishing you many more happy, healthy years together!!!

4 Dog Mother
03-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Thank you all for the well wishes for our anniversary!

figure it's CARL's Turn to Bring one home 'for Mom'! - Yeah that will happen when h*** freezes over!

Pam, Carl is getting used to Tucker and even seems to enjoy having him around - but I think I have to agree that it is WAY too soon to think about bringing another one home. I keep hoping that one will just wonder up to the house and we would just have to keep it but I have a strong feeling that Carl would do his darndest to find that dog a new home that wasn't ours. And I guess I have to agree that with Snoopy's problems and Jack's aging problems that it should be quite a while before we add another one.

We went out to dinner for our anniversary but we took Christy and the kids. The kids were well behaved but it would be nice to get away just by ourselves some evening - I am sure that will happen but maybe even this weekend.

And as most couples we have had our tough times but we've come through them stronger than ever. I can't imagine life without him.