PDA

View Full Version : Chicagoland Pet Expo anyone?

Freedom
03-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Just wondered if any PT'ers are going? (Obviously I live too far away).

Small Paws Rescue is having a booth, #112, was wondering if anyone would stop by, take a photo, etc?

cassiesmom
03-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Think I might be going on Sunday after church. Harmony House has a booth, too (the shelter from which I adopted Cassie Cat).

Edwina's Secretary
03-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Tubby and Peanut's Mom (Debbie) and I went to this a couple of times when we both still lived in Chicago! It was such fun. Many of Edwina's best hats came from there....sigh...I am so homesick... :( :(

cassiesmom
03-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Freedom, is there anyone in particular I should look for, ask about, that sort of thing? I'll dispense petting liberally for you, of course :) And I'll stop by the Chicago Anti-Cruelty booth for Edwina and our Milo kitty --- his one-year got'ya day is in a few weeks. Then I'll buzz by the Harmony House table and see what's new. There are a lot of new volunteers I don't know since I adopted Cassie.

Freedom
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Oh thank you! No, I don't KNOW any of them. I am interested in what an SPR "booth" looks like! I've wanted to have an SPR booth at the R I Pet Expo, but I haven't been with the group long enough, don't know all the 'rules and regs,' and we haven't been able to get anyone with 'more tenure' to agree to do it with me. :(

Apparently they have a 'booth kit' which they ship to whomever is hosting a booth at a show.

Dole out petting, I LOVE that! :D