PDA

View Full Version : winter games

primabella
08-20-2002, 04:27 PM
i was just wondering if any of you know any good games to play indoors during winter. over here in montreal, we get pretty heavy snow and even though we'll let the dog out to play a little, he'll be inside most of the day. i know a few good games like hide and seek and some toys you can buy to keep them busy. any other suggestions? thanks :)

lovemymaltese
08-21-2002, 03:00 PM
The monster under the sheets game. Tango loves when I put my hand under a blanket and he chases it. You can tell that he is really having fun with that game.

Aspen and Misty
08-24-2002, 03:47 AM
Teddy likes to play I sleep and you clean. :rolleyes: lol. Cheyw loves to play the game where you say goodnight chewy and he will bark back once and then you go under ths covers and he attacks the balnket till the awfull thing lets you go and you can be free again then eh gives you lots of puppy kisses. Cheyw also likes to play tag as I call it.(we learned this from Sam the bunny) We go in the kitchen and I say Chewy wanna play tag and he goes and hides under the table and then I will walk away from him and he will run up to me and touch em and then I will turn around and chae him back under the table. We do this for hours, or at least till someone yells at us. LOL

primabella
08-24-2002, 08:04 PM
:D lol, thanks guys.