PDA

View Full Version : Kitty piles! I'm supposed to work how?

Medusa
03-10-2008, 03:48 PM
Every time someone stretches, something gets knocked off my desk. It's a mess behind the computer and I have to barricade certain items to keep Puddy away from the envelopes so that she doesn't lick the glue off. I don't know what they'll do if I decide to sell this unit and go back to a regular desk. :rolleyes: Creamsicle and Puddy are in the back and Coco Puff is in the front. (Typical male. Gotta be out in front. :p )

catmandu
03-10-2008, 03:58 PM
IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING WANTING TO HAVE THINGS NEAR YOU, ONLY TO SEE THE CATS RACE PAST AND KNOCK THINGS TO THE FLOOR.
I HAVE TO KEEP THAT I WANT UNTOUCHED OUT OF THE WAY OF THE KITTEN TRIO, AND EVEN THATS NOT 100 % FOOL PROOF.
EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Medusa
03-10-2008, 04:00 PM
IT CAN BE FRUSTRATING WANTING TO HAVE THINGS NEAR YOU, ONLY TO SEE THE CATS RACE PAST AND KNOCK THINGS TO THE FLOOR.
I HAVE TO KEEP THAT I WANT UNTOUCHED OUT OF THE WAY OF THE KITTEN TRIO, AND EVEN THATS NOT 100 % FOOL PROOF.
EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :D
Yep, it can be frustrating but we wouldn't have it any other way, would we, Gary? :p

cassiesmom
03-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Awww, Meowmie, they're so sweet! (Cassie always parks herself within one square foot of me when I am sitting at the table doing desk work. No matter how much of the rest of the table is free -- she is near me!)

Freedom
03-10-2008, 05:39 PM
This is why I have a cat perch next to my CHAIR at the desk. :rolleyes: I can actually rest my arm on it, it is that close. PLUS, I have a desk with the front which lifts down to work and then lifts up so everything is (UNneatly) hidden inside, out of cat paw's way.

I must say, you have an adorable crew there! Lovely photos, thanks!

Catlady711
03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Oh don't you just love it when cats 'help' you do things! ROFL Yeah they get in the way, knock things over, but darnit they are so cute when they're doing it! LOL :p

slick
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM
LMAO!!! :D :D I don't how you Meowmies ever get any work done!!! I have a chair right beside my computer so after the 3rd attempt at walking over the keyboard, I place him on the chair and he settles down.
Thanks for sharing.

momcat
03-11-2008, 07:55 AM
If I had office assistants like yours, not much work would get done. I'd be way too busy giving scritchies and lovies. Your furkids are adorable!!!!!

catmandu
03-11-2008, 09:35 AM
The Worst May Well Be Tubster Panther Who For His Size Is Not Exactly Nimble!!
Lead Pawed Would Be A Lot More Like It!!!!!
And As Light As A Ton Of Lead.

Medusa
03-11-2008, 09:40 AM
The Worst May Well Be Tubster Panther Who For His Size Is Not Exactly Nimble!!
Lead Pawed Would Be A Lot More Like It!!!!!
And As Light As A Ton Of Lead.
That's funny, Gary! Boo is pretty thin now due to his advanced age but he's still heavy on his feet, so I call him Gordon Lightfoot. ;)