PDA

View Full Version : Prepare to be ANGERED and SICKENED!!!!

kimlovescats
03-10-2008, 08:29 AM
:mad: :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=528694&in_page_id=1811

Hellow
03-10-2008, 08:51 AM
I hate these kinds of events that go on around the world :mad:. Why dosent the U.S. do somthing? I know that they can, they just dont want to.

moosmom
03-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Angered and sickened doesn't even BEGIN to describe it. :( :mad: :mad:

IRescue452
03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Poor cats. I can't believe the Chinese people take everything their government tells them as perfect truth. Even the people are being treated like dirt, having their freedoms restricted. Haven't we decided NOT to have the olympics in China yet?

jackie
03-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Well, considering how China treats its human inhabitants, I am not surprised.

Poor cats.

jackie
03-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Haven't we decided NOT to have the olympics in China yet?

I don't think that the decision to hold the Olympics there can be changed.

Pam
03-10-2008, 12:08 PM
My apologies to any Pet Talkers who may be from China, but I am wondering if there can ever be any good news coming out of there. First we have the tainted dog food, products with poison components in them and now this.

Alysser
03-10-2008, 03:56 PM
I hate these kinds of events that go on around the world :mad:. Why dosent the U.S. do somthing? I know that they can, they just dont want to.

Why would the US do anything about something going on in a different country? We have our own problems that the president isn't dealing with. One of the reasons we are at war now is because Bush just can't keep his nose out of other countries business. We don't control the entire world.

Poor cats. :( That is truly sickening, especially seeing that poor little white kitty. I feel so bad for them. I wish they would realize what they are doing to their animals.

K9karen
03-11-2008, 12:38 AM
I don't think that the decision to hold the Olympics there can be changed.

That's too bad.

Taz_Zoee
03-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Bless that 80 year old woman. She has saved at least 250 of them. Too bad there aren't more people like her over there. I'm surprised those cats haven't been taken from her though.
Poor kitties. :(

luckies4me
03-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Someone should take all the chinese people who are enforcing this law and stick them in tiny cages, left there to rot.

Jessika
03-11-2008, 04:22 PM
The US has it's OWN pet overpopulation problem it needs to deal with first, not to mention a whole bunch of other problems. Like the saying... you can't help someone without first helping yourself. How can you fix someone's problem if you have the same problem yourself and you haven't fixed yet?

It's really very sad... I'm just happy to know those cats are in a better place now where they will be loved and happy.