PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Shiva!

Katelf
03-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Oh, I have a special fondness for Dachsunds. Shiva is a sweet girl, with a loveable personality. Extra loving hugs for Shiva, our precious DOTD!

:)

LHCamry
03-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Shiva.....I would love to have you Shiva. What a beautiful baby you are.
My brother has one that looks just like you. I would hold you all the time
if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD pretty one.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Freedom
03-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Good morning, Shiva!

Such a wonderful way to start my day, seeing your adorable face and reading your story. You sound like a darling pup, with some special mediation skills! Keep those 2 siblings of your in line, and you WILL get the best of everything, he he hee. I am sending you lots of hugs and petting, hope your mom will deliver along with a few extra treats today Enjoy your day, you are Dog of the Day, Yippee!

cassiesmom
03-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Miss Shiva, what a beautiful lady you are! I would love to give you some hugs. Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Doxie girl Shiva!:) Oh, what a cutie pie pupper you are; love those BIG paws, those soft, floppy ears and yes indeedy, your coloring IS so extra special, such a pretty shade of "fawn!":) Your Mom is so right Shiva, your personality, your sweet and loving ways are infectious! I know I'd love to be on the receiving end of those Shiva hugs:D And I'll just bet your Mom loves having you as her co-mediator! lol Not sure your sibbies feel the same way!:p Now you have a happy day celebrating with your proud peeps and sibs Penny and Sienna; make sure you're spoiled rotten and treated to all your heart desires; that's an order!;) Congrats, hugs and kisses to you, sweetie Shiva!

lizbud
03-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Hello Shiva,

My, what an adorable little girl you are Shiva. Your face to just so sweet.
I knew you had to be a cuddly baby. :) Big congratulations on being our
wonderful DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you & your sisters can celebrate today. :)
Hugs & kisses for you sweetheart.

Coondoglover
03-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi, Shiva! You are a gorgeous girl! Your face is simply adorable. Enjoy your special day today with your family. And have a happy birthday coming up! Congrats on DOTD! :D

Ginger's Mom
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
What a very cute little girl you are, Shiva. And you are obviously very special to your family. Enjoy your special day, sweetie, you deserve it. :)