PDA

View Full Version : Hooch

LHCamry
03-09-2008, 08:02 AM
Hooch...You are a beautiful boy. I am very happy that your family
decided to take you. You are so cute lying there like that. I would love to
have you. You could sleep in my bed to. Animals are so loving. And they don't ask for much. Just love and take care of them. Congratulations on
DOTD. I got to see how handsome you are.
Have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Ginger's Mom
03-09-2008, 08:23 AM
Oooh Hooch, :D . I fell in love with that precious face as soon as I turned on my computer this morning. What a handsome boy you are! I am so happy that your family decided to take a chance on you, handsome. It just shows that with a little love anything can happen. Enjoy your day, Hooch; I hope you are spoiled rotten while celebrating your special honor as Dog of the Day.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Hooch what an adorable smoochie face you have!!!

You don't look like you have an aggressive bone in your body. I imagine if you were aggressive, it was because you had to be to survive.

I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving home and family now. I hope you all have a fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D

Moesha
03-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Congratulations. I just think it is funny that you are DOTD on a day when both the COTD and the POTD are completely white.

Coondoglover
03-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi, Hooch! What a handsome face you have! I bet you can get away with a lot by giving that soulful look. You are simply gorgeous. Its' great how you were rescued and have had a happy home for the past 5 years. You deserve the best in life. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun! :D

tatsxxx11
03-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome, hunky Hooch!!!:) Looking at your precious photo, it’s hard to imagine you emaciated, “a sad looking thing," alone and unwanted:(

Thank goodness for compassionate, caring people like your Mom and Dad, people willing to “take a chance." Seems as though all that was needed was a little love and patience, the right family, a forever family willing to do what was needed to give your true inner spirit a chance to shine, and shine you do! How well their compassion has been rewarded; you bless their lives with your unconditional love, loyalty and devoted companionship!:) Thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your inspirational, "happy ending" story with us; you've got us all smiling!:D

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, and each and every moment of your wonderful, love filled life! Hugs and kisses to you Hooch, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honoreeJ

lizbud
03-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Hello Hooch,

I'll bet you were a sad sight when you found yourself in a cage. It's great
that your family saw the sweet soul inside the thin body. Big congrats to
you today Hooch for being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. :) Sending you
big hugs & kisses.