PDA

View Full Version : How do I get Jack to be Cat Of The Day?

CultureJunky
03-09-2008, 06:38 AM
I would like to nominate Jack as cat of the day as a tribute to him. How do I go about doing this? Who is in charge of Cat Of the day and who gets chosen?
I've never found out.

Any help to get Jack on COTD will be gratefully recieved.

Kate

bleupurrs
03-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Mornin'
My Zöe Bleupurrs was Cat of the Day 9.12.2005, all I did was fill out the
"Nominate your Pet" form located on the main Cat of the Day page
at the top left.

kuhio98
03-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Yep, that's how you do it. The main page is herehttp://www.petoftheday.com/ (in case your shortcut/favorite takes you directly to the message board).

CultureJunky
03-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks for that, I have to work my way up to writing something about him, I want it to be special.

catmandu
03-09-2008, 03:00 PM
The Found Cats And I Are Crossing Thier Paws That Jack Is Honored Soon, I Cant Seeing Anyone Minding That Much If Dear Jack Moved Up In The Line.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012044.jpg
We love Jack and well make a place for Friend Jack , ANYTIME!!!!

lvpets2002
03-09-2008, 03:44 PM
;) Awee that would be such a very nice tribute for Jack if he could get Cat of the Day.. I wish to vote for him.. Good Luck

cassiesmom
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
;) Awee that would be such a very nice tribute for Jack if he could get Cat of the Day.. I wish to vote for him.. Good Luck
I wish to vote for him, too!

Karen
03-10-2008, 12:54 PM
There's no "voting" necessary, folks.

CultureJunky
03-11-2008, 06:01 PM
I have now written a short piece and am going through pictures of Jack to decide which ones to send.

It is okay to send my favourite pictures of him when he was really healthy isn't it? It'd okay to remember him this way, rather than when he was thinner in the last few months. I felt a pang of guilt choosing some pictures thinking, maybe I was picking pictures of him looking good cause he wasn't the same when he was ill. This made me feel awful, but the big fat cuddly lovebug is how I want to remember Jack?
That is okay isn't it?

lvpets2002
03-11-2008, 06:09 PM
;) ;) Oh Yes Always Remember The One You Love In The Healther & Happier Moments Of Life.. These Momenets Of Life Is What Makes You Laugh, Cry & Cherish.. ;) ;)

Taz_Zoee
03-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Absolutely submit picture(s) from his healthy times. Since he is all whole and healthy again at the Bridge. That is definitely the way you want to remember him. :)

Vermontcat
03-11-2008, 07:22 PM
CultureJunky, go ahead and submit several photos of Jack with his nomination. Sometimes it is hard to narrow it down to just one and sometimes the Cat of the Day will have more than one photo with it. You can always PM Karen with more questions because she is the one who decides which cat will be Cat of the Day.
I would love to see Jack honored as Cat of the Day, good luck on deciding which photos to submit. :)

CultureJunky
03-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Well I have written my small piece for Jack and sent some pictures to Karen, and now I am waiting to see if he'll get chosen. If he does, I'll print it out on good quality photo paper and put it in a frame to go on my computer room wall :) Just like Joseph's that Gary has.