PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

LillyDale1968
03-09-2008, 12:28 AM
GeorgiaSize 2Indigo Hello you all I'm new here. I would like very much for someone to show me the ropes in here. I love getting the cat of the day on my comp. Everyday. I have an adorable 7 yr old cat her name is Salem Beamus Colley. She is solid black. With green eyes. And extremely playful. And very affectionate. I would love to talk about her. And share cat info. With you all.

CultureJunky
03-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Welcome to PT! This is the best cat forum on the internet anywhere. I have been a member for a few years, and made great friends, we all support eachother and eachothers cats. It is a great place to be. Salem sounds beautiful, I am sure there will be more posts welcoming you and helping you out with posting pictures and things like that.

Kate

Medusa
03-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Greetings and welcome to PT! I've been a member for quite a while, not even sure how long w/out checking my own profile. :rolleyes: If you need info, encouragement, a few laughs and lot of good wishes and prayer, PT is the place to be. We've grown close to each other here, including our furkids. I have a fur posse of 7, I had 8 when I started but one went to the Bridge. We hope to see pix of your cat soon. :)

Freedom
03-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Good morning and welcome to PET TALK! This is a busy, fun forum with plenty going on all the time. Hope to see pics of your Salem soon!

The quickest way to post photos is to use the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS link below where you type in your post. The photos will come up as thumbnails which we can click on to enlarge them. Be sure to click on UPLOAD before you CLOSE WINDOW.

I am Sandie, everyone here is always willing to help.

Laura's Babies
03-09-2008, 10:38 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/hello/5.gif
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/19.gif

This is the best forum on the internet and you will love it here. You can learn a lot here, so it is not just fun, it is educational too. PT has helped me in so many ways, to many to list. If you have any kind of probelm, this is where you will find answers, support and help.

I have 4 wonderful feline companions, Boo my Moms 13 year old orange girl (Mom died in 1999), Amy, my CH baby, Giz, my clown and Samantha, my black velvet beauty as seen in my siggy. I call them my "babies" as they are my life and my heart, they own this house and let me stay here to look after them when I am off.

WELCOME to our happy forum!

rosethecopycat
03-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Welcome aboard!

The people at PT are just the best!

We can help you through life's troubles, joys, agonies and triumphs.

I have a house full of Meezers down here in Orlando FL.

Tell us more about your bebeh.

Felicia's Mom
03-09-2008, 11:50 AM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/njmckern/Greetings/9.gif

You will enjoy yourself here.

momcat
03-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey there and welcome! When it comes to anything cat, this is definitely the place to be. Sometimes you'll laugh, sometimes cry, and at times wonder how some people think. Have any questions? We have some very experienced and knowledgable people here who really know a lot about kitties and are always willing to help. Also look forward to lots of fun especially when our kitties start contacting each other about "hoomins".

I'm Momcat and I'm owned by soon to be 7 year old Groucho, a sweet black & white kitty with a Groucho Marx moustache.

Looking forward to hearing more about your kitty and please don't forget that we need lots of pictures!

catmandu
03-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Welcome To Pet Talk From The Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cats , Porch Cats , Rescued Cats And All Of Our Rainbow Bridge Pet Angel Pardners.
We Are Eagrly Awaiting Your Photo, Especially Tubster Panther.