PDA

View Full Version : Juni, Pichu and Milo

Vio&Juni
03-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Since I am getting ready to bring the cats to Germany in the summer, everyone is asking, is it worth the trouble?

What do you think?

Randi
03-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Worth the trouble - good grief!!! :rolleyes: That must be the number 1 silly question I've heard in a long time!!

I've missed seeing them. Juni and Pichu look as pretty as ever, and just look at Milo having a chat with his toy bear, isn't he adorable! :p How old is he now?

Bengalz
03-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Trouble?? What Trouble Mom :rolleyes: Of course we're worth it :D Think of all the fun you'd miss ..... without us ;)

Adorable pictures :D Your little ones look to be fit and ready for action. Travelling with cats is like travelling with small babies - everything but the kitchen sink has to come along .... and then some :D

Happy trails.

RedHedd
03-08-2008, 11:25 AM
:D too cute! That middle one is screaming for a caption - perhaps a I-Can-Haz-Cheezburger caption :cool:

Edwina's Secretary
03-08-2008, 11:33 AM
You should ask everyone if they are worth the trouble! :D :rolleyes: :D

Freedom
03-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Looks like someone heard the question, and hopped in a bag so as to be all ready!

Are you relocating, or do you just go for the summer? Sorry if I missed a post along the way.

Silly hoomans asking such a question. Ask if they'd take their kids?

catmandu
03-08-2008, 02:24 PM
OF COURSE OUR CATS ARE WORTH EVERY BIT OF ANY TROUBLE THAT THEY MAY CAUSE, THEY ARE WORTH THIER WEIGHT IN DIAMONDS!!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

momcat
03-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Are they worth it??? Anyone who would ask such a stupid question obviously never had a pet!!! Of course they're worth it, they need you as much as you need them. So glad to know your sweeties are part of your plan!!!

Felicia's Mom
03-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I agree with the others; yes they are worth it!

Laura's Babies
03-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Show us THOSE pictures and then ask us such a silly question! :rolleyes:

There is no way I could leave them behind!

Sonia59
03-10-2008, 05:43 AM
They are adorable! I have seen Milo in your recent post, but I don't remember I have seen pictures of Juni and Pichu before. What a gorgeous crew you have. I can't wait for new pics from Germany ;)

Barbara
03-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Yeah that question could have been anticipated- but here we will give you the right answer!!!!!!

Germany just can't wait for these adorable three to arrive.

Kisses for my sweetie Juni whom I haven't see for far too long :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-10-2008, 10:53 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH , of COURSE they are!!!

When will you be moving to Germany Vio? When are you getting married???

Vio&Juni
03-12-2008, 05:14 AM
Well, everybody that asked that question knew the answer, they were just asking because things here take ten times the amount of effort you guys have to put in, in the States or in Western Europe.

We have the passports and the micro-chips inserted, but we still have to take a trip to Kiev or Bucharest with their blood samples to have them tested for the anti-bodies they have against rabies, and EU doesn't accept a test done in Chisinau :rolleyes:

Vio&Juni
03-12-2008, 05:15 AM
When will you be moving to Germany Vio? When are you getting married???

We're getting married on 31 May and going to Germany in the beginning of August.

nancys
03-12-2008, 02:33 PM
So worth the trouble!!!

cassiesmom
03-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Definitely worth it from where I sit. I hope all the testing procedures go smoothly.

krazyaboutkatz
03-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Of course they're worth it.:D I hope that everything goes well. Good luck.:)

Barbara
03-13-2008, 04:15 AM
I can't believe Germany can't accept a test for antibodies of rabies done in Chisinau. That cannot be rocket science for a vet.
Oh my- but they ARE worth it :)
Being geographically challenged- which is closer to you- Bucharest or Kiev?

orangemm
03-13-2008, 04:37 AM
Oh yes, give me trouble and lots of it!!! Love those pix of your kitties!

Vio&Juni
03-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Being geographically challenged- which is closer to you- Bucharest or Kiev?
It's not on geography, unfortunately, but on the difficulties - I need a visa for Bucharest, which I don't have at the moment, though I could get with some more trouble; Kiev is closer - but we'd need to drive though the Transnistrian break-away "republic" and that presents another unsurmountable difficulty. We'll see.

Killearn Kitties
03-13-2008, 03:49 PM
What a hassle! This process is all so difficult at a time when you really don't need the extra work. However, if you manage to sort it all out, it will be worth the trouble. :D

Your sister must be quite pleased by these obstacles. Doesn't she want to keep Pichu? :D

Vio&Juni
03-15-2008, 06:47 AM
What a hassle! This process is all so difficult at a time when you really don't need the extra work. However, if you manage to sort it all out, it will be worth the trouble. :D

Your sister must be quite pleased by these obstacles. Doesn't she want to keep Pichu? :D

Oh, both my sister and my brother would want Pichu, but he goes with us.

Carolina got a new kitty, or my brother did - now I'll let them sort out who's gonna get that cat when they part ways. Her name is Miss Kitty and she's a very very very very very cute kitty. She's a mix of Persian and Himalayan and she's doing great in a loving home, much more friendly and open to communication than a month ago when she came in. She used to be an outdoor cat and all the neighbours loved her, but she's much better inside than outside, I think. I'll try to get a picture of her, so you could all appreciate her beauty.

Barbara
03-15-2008, 10:38 AM
It sounds as if Miss Kitty jumps in your suitcase you would take her with you as well;)

AlleyCat
03-15-2008, 11:53 AM
What adorable photos!! :)