PDA

View Full Version : Can O'Clock

Vio&Juni
03-08-2008, 06:13 AM
It's always can o'clock for Pichu. Never ten to can o'clock, never a quarter to can o'clock and definitely, not half past can o'clock :)

There is a picture of Pichu in Greg's "fresh" hockey gear.

Cinder & Smoke
03-08-2008, 06:40 AM
:D

It's always can o'clock for Pichu. :)

:D

Boots da Kat used to tell tyme in a different Time Zone -
his tummy clock worked on Eastern Krunch Time!

Open the bathroom closet door (where his Krunch Bin was stored) for ANY reason,
and the Kat Alarm *rang* throughout the house!
**ThunderPawz** would leap onto the vanity and *talk* till more was added to his bowl -
even if it was already quite comfortably full!

Sure do *miss* dat Kat! :(

Medusa
03-08-2008, 07:03 AM
Pichu looks like a badass ready to play the game.

Randi
03-08-2008, 08:21 AM
Vio, when Fister hears me take the can opener out, he'll arrive in the kitchen a few seconds later, even when he's fast alseep on my bed, and I haven't even touched the can yet.

Pichu, I think your mom and Greg has got it wrong - to me, it looks your gear, you fit right in. :D

Phred, it's so sad that Boots is not here anymore, but I'm sure he's with you in spirit. :) Did he get a spot in the garden? Flowers should be growing nicely after the Clam juice fertilizer - or do you still keep them in your fridge? :p

Edwina's Secretary
03-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I assume Pichu plays goalie? He has the pefect expression for it!

Edwina has a problem with the time change (that will occur tonight.) She never remembers to reset the hands on her watch so so is always nagging for her tuna an hour early! :rolleyes:

Freedom
03-08-2008, 02:05 PM
"Can o'clock," oh my, I LOVE IT!!! (And I don't typically feed them cans, either.) Yup, it is DEFINITELY can o'clock time all the time around here as well.

He is a handsome rugged boy you have there!

catmandu
03-08-2008, 02:28 PM
MICHAELS WHOS GONE SOMEWHAT DEAF, PANICS WHEN HE SEES NO CANNED FOOD OUT AND HOWLS AS HES NOT AWARE OF HOW LOUD HE IS, ESPECIALLY WITH THIS WHISKAS PURRFECTLY HERE.
BUT HES SOON TO HAVE HIS 15TH ANNIVERSARY, AND HES MY CAT.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1012028.jpg