PDA

View Full Version : Where am I supposed to sleep?

3GSDMom
03-08-2008, 01:47 AM
It's roughly 11:30 at night and I'm ready to settle in bed and watch Rendition.

Slight problem, there's no room on my bed for ME.

http://i26.tinypic.com/14sl1mp.jpg

[ignore the fact that I have no sheets. ]

My brothers are all gone so I have all of the dogs in my room. And they don't know how to share! :rolleyes:

Right now I'm wedged in between Miles and Katy [sitting] but there's no way I have room to lay down. And ofcourse I'm too nice to make them move. They sure take up a lot of space. [That and my bed is tiny]

There are TWO dog beds in my room. One for Travis and another one big enough for both of the little dogs to sleep on. Apparently my bed is much better than their beds though.

Heh. I'll never find out. :rolleyes:

bckrazy
03-08-2008, 03:24 AM
LAWLS!

That looks quite comfy, to me. ;3 I totally know how you feel... but my dogs have learned where "my spot" on my bed is, and if they are in "my spot", I will not hesitate to lay directly on top of them. I advise that you do the same, just try not to smother poor Miles. hehe

Pam
03-08-2008, 06:02 AM
hahaha! It looks like my bed except with one more dog. Isn't it awful to think of waking them? :p I love the following cartoon. You can see "me" falling out of bed on the right side and "Bella and Ripley" watching TV on the left. I have no idea who those other dogs belong to. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Graphics/poodles_0015.jpg

chocolatepuppy
03-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Ha ha! That's too funny and looks familiar! My dogs do know my 'spot' and no matter what they must give it up. ;) However, there are nights I was hanging out of bed or my butt freezing from lack of covers like the picture Pam posted! :D

Alysser
03-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Silly mom, this is our bed. You sleep on the floor! :D That is too funny. :p

JenBKR
03-08-2008, 10:42 AM
I think you have to go get your own bed mommy :D

Cincy'sMom
03-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Cute picture!!

We have the same problem around here!!

elizabethann
03-08-2008, 08:47 PM
LOL. Looks like you're sleeping on the couch! What cute pups!

Sevaede
03-09-2008, 12:11 AM
hahaha! It looks like my bed except with one more dog. Isn't it awful to think of waking them? :p I love the following cartoon. You can see "me" falling out of bed on the right side and "Bella and Ripley" watching TV on the left. I have no idea who those other dogs belong to. :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Graphics/poodles_0015.jpg

Hehe! New additions, perhaps? :D ;) :p

K9karen
03-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Logan lays on the covers so I can't pull them up, so I wind up freezing! Do I make her move? Of course not!!!

Freedom
03-09-2008, 12:21 PM
The big bed has that all important mommie scent.

If you slept in each of the other beds for a few nights . . . . :rolleyes: :D

Ginger's Mom
03-09-2008, 01:17 PM
I agree with bckrazy and chocolatepuppy, my dog learned to move from "mommy's spot" or get laid on. ;) But I have another suggestion that may help you out. You can always send Miles here. :D

3GSDMom
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
But I have another suggestion that may help you out. You can always send Miles here. :D

I'll gladly send the little fat man your way! :p

Pam
03-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Hehe! New additions, perhaps? :D ;) :p

hehe! None are planned at the moment! LOL!

pitc9
03-10-2008, 04:02 PM
I think your pups want you to try out their beds if you think they're so comfy! :p

Sierra's a smart little girl because when it's getting close to bed time she jumps in our bed but knows she can only lay on my side because if she lays on my hubby's side of the bed the big meanie that he is will kick her off! :eek:
So he gets one half of the bed and Sierra and I share the other half. But when there's a thunder storm Bud will jump up on my pillow.

Have you ever had a 95 pound dog jump on your head while your alseep! :eek: Wow that scary and it hurts like hell!!

sparks19
03-10-2008, 04:18 PM
lol if those dog beds are as big as you say I suggest you push them together and grab a blanket cause I think you are stuck sleeping on the floor hahaha

3GSDMom
03-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Have you ever had a 95 pound dog jump on your head while your alseep! :eek: Wow that scary and it hurts like hell!!

LOL

Travis used to come sit on my back while I was asleep. :rolleyes: Granted, he's only around 86lbs but it's still quite uncomfortable to have a big doofus sitting on your back. :p