PDA

View Full Version : Yukon

LHCamry
03-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Yukon......What a handsome big fellow you are. You are so pretty.
I have always loved Labs. A lab is so sweet. They give so much love.
Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

pitc9
03-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Yukon you sure look like you were loving that pile of leaves!

Congrats to you for being picked as today's Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Good morning Yukon, you handsome hunk of Lab:cool: :D What a great shot of you doing your Labbie thing! hehe Haven't yet met a Lab who could resist big pile of leaves, or a ball, and we all know where Labs stand when it comes to food!:p My Labbie girl Star wants to know if you have a girlfriend; she's willing to re-locate!;) What a lucky young lady your guardian Nicole is, having a happy, playful, life and people loving pup like you to share her days with, grow up with!:) Labs are the best!:D Thanks for starting this Lab lovers day off with a HUGE smile, Yukon! I hope you and Nicole and the big humans all enjoy a labalicious, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses, woofs and Labbie butt wiggles to you sweet Labbie boy from me and my girl, Star!:)

beeniesmom
03-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Wow! You are such a handsome guy Yukon. We are so glad you are Dog of the Day! Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses on your special day. :)

Pawsitive Thinking
03-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Always on a diet :rolleyes: We know that one! Congratulations on being DOTD

lizbud
03-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Hello Yukon,

You look right at home sitting in the leaves sweet boy. :) I think eating,
digging holes & chasing balls is my Lab's greatest pleasures too. Hope you
get a big celebration in your honor today as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending you bunches of hugs & kisses Yukon.

Coondoglover
03-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi, Yukon! You are a very handsome boy. You look cuddly and totally huggable. Sounds like you have a real fun personality, too. Enjoy your special day with your family. Eat treats and play! Congrats on DOTD! :D

cassiesmom
03-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Awwww, Yukon! You're showing your people you know what to do with a pile of leaves! Happy Dog of the day to you!