PDA

View Full Version : Rosco

JazySuay
03-05-2008, 02:13 AM
What an adorable little ORANGEMAN!!! I just wanted to pick him up and give him a big kiss! I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Dr. Smooth. I am sure that Rosco has been a lot of company and has helped with the loss. There's nothing like an orangeman and this is coming from the Mommy of an orangeman. (He was COTD on 11/12/06 - I was so proud of him!!!) Here's hoping that Rosco and you enjoy his day as Cat of the Day!!! Give him a big hug and kiss from a big fan of his in Mississippi, please!

AbbyMom
03-05-2008, 06:54 AM
Wow, Rosco! What a cutie you are. Your cute little pose brought a smile to my face this morning. Congratulations on COTD!

Barbiecat1
03-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Rosco, so nice to see your cute face this morning. So tragic that you lost such a young kitty as Dr. Smooth. Maybe you can get another new friend for Rosco to play with?? Best of luck for many more happy years with Rosco.

Medusa
03-05-2008, 07:19 AM
Rosco, you handsome boy! How nice that you're the greeter; you apparently do a good job! I'm sorry that you lost your friend Dr. Smooth but now you get the attention all to yourself. Enjoy your day as COTD. :)

Randi
03-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Rosco, I could immediately tell that you are quite a young boy - and seeing your picture is like seeing my own cat, Fister, at that age. You really are very handsome! I’m sorry to hear that you lost Dr. Smooth, but I’m hoping your mom will find another companion for you. How sweet of you to greet her every time she comes home - she loves that you know. ;)

Enjoy your day with cuddles and treats - I hope you’ll have a long happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our most handsome
Cat of the Day!

catmandu
03-05-2008, 09:46 AM
MICHAEL AND MIQUELITO ARE SO HAPPY THAT YET AGAIN AN ORANGE CAT IS OUR COTD.
ROSCOS SUCH A WONDEROUS CAT OF THE FUTURE AND AS HES ALREADY HANDSOME AS THIS, THEN MATURITY WILL CREATE ONE BIG HANDSOME ORANGE MAN, WHO WILL BE THE PRIDE OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A OWESOME ORANGEROW MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW TO RIGHTEOUS ROSCO, OUR MEWWWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
03-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Awww, Rosco! What an adorable, orange kitty you are! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-05-2008, 12:49 PM
Rosco what a cutie pie you are!!!

I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today with a few treats thrown in for extra fun!!! :cool:

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
03-05-2008, 01:25 PM
I am so sorry that I did not have the time this morning to turn on the computer and see your face!!! I then would have had the perfect day after seeing such a very handsome ORANGEMAN!!!!!!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!

LesTwiford
03-05-2008, 02:18 PM
YES! Rosco is gorgeous! Orange tomcats are without a doubt the best cats in the world. Three wonderful orange boys have owned me, and I've never had any regrets! There will always be an orange boy in my house! :o)

tatsxxx11
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi there Rosco! Oh, your photo is melting my heart!:) What a precious boy you are; such a look of pure innocence on that beautiful face! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your brother, Dr. Smooth:( Thankfully, you and your guardian have one another to turn to for comfort during this tough time:) And heartfelt thanks to your dear person for going the rescue route! The joy and love you rescue kids bless our lives with is priceless!:) I hope when your person comes home from work today, you and she (or he) enjoy an extra special evening, celebrating your well earned day "top cat" honors!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Roscoe! Hope your person will give you an extra hug and kiss for me!

orangemm
03-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Darling orangeboy Rosco! What a face!! You are so cute I can hardly stand it. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that your brother crossed over to the RB; you must miss him a lot. Maybe your meowmie/pawpie will consider adopting a companion for you?

I would just have to hug and squeeze you! Congratulations to a sweet boy! :D

Killearn Kitties
03-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Darling Rosco, what a handsome chap you are! :D Many congratulations on your Cat of the Day honours, sweetie. You surely deserve them.

france24287
03-05-2008, 06:52 PM
You are such a sweet little guy ! You brightened my day with your orange color.

Maybe your mommy or daddy will get another cuty friend for you ? There's so many cats that are dreaming for a new home in shelters ! I am sure that there's one somewhere who would love to be your new brother or sister ;)

Pumacat
03-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Rosco, you are a handsome Orangeman. I must join the club of people who love the orangies best. Did you ever think that one day a big fat cat that looked exactly like you sweet little kitten had broke into your house and ate your little guy and took his place thinking you won't notice? This has happened to both my boys

Felicia's Mom
03-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Rosco, you are a handsome boy. Congrats on being COTD!