PDA

View Full Version : ~ ~ Grape Rolling!! ~ ~

lynnestankard
08-20-2002, 05:29 AM
GRAPE ROLLING!!!

last night bagel discovered a NEW game!! GRAPE ROLLING!!

i was washing a bunch of grapes and a couple fell on the floor - so being toy deprived (!) she decided these would have to do! those poor grapes got a right bashing! she rolled them everywhere - but NOT under the fridge! how strange is that?
we went to bed eventually and left her playing with her wonderful new toy. ketchum and dan wanted nothing to do with their daft sister.
this morning two very battered grapes were residing on the floor - and bagel hasn't touched them since!! i even washed them and returned them to her - was she interested - not likely! the look was 'and why would i be wanting THOSE things!' can we ever win with furkids? lol lol

lynne

C.C.'s Mom
08-20-2002, 05:34 AM
So cute!

Grapes are also very interesting for Rudie, but more because I like to eat them and he has to sniff each and every grape I take in my hands.

Former User
08-20-2002, 08:35 AM
awww, that's cute Lynne! I would have loved to see that. We have some grapes too, should I dare and try what C & K do? If nothing :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-20-2002, 12:41 PM
:D :D

Isn't it funny how they can be so fascinated with something one minute, then want absolutely nothing to do with it the next? Like you say, we can never win. :rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2002, 11:46 AM
Luke loves grapes. When I buy them he will help get them out of the bag, wash them and then has to have one to eat and one to play with. He and Chester bat the grape back and forth until they 'kill' it. After trying to give it a proper burial (ala kitty litter style), they leave it for me to step on. Cats!!!:D

lynnestankard
08-22-2002, 05:47 AM
yeeeewwwwie - dead squashy grapes!!!!:eek: :eek:

lynne

yumyum6970
08-23-2002, 07:56 AM
That is a cute story.I am surprised you didn't have grape juices all over your floor!! :)

mylunalove
08-27-2002, 12:44 AM
too bad your furry baby didn't stomp up a bunch of grapes and assit in making some wine! ha ah Cute story! Cats they are just the coolest! Amused by the simplest things!
Gotta love em!:confused:

wayne0214
08-29-2002, 08:08 AM
lynne, that is a funny account. Whenever I come in with grocery bags and sacks, all of my furkids want to see what is in them. They know that usually there is something for them, whether it is cat food or my cooking bacon! One time I forgot to put away some frozen meat, and sure enough one of them got into it. So I had to cut off the portion that they nibbled on and place the remainder in the freezer. Now, I place all refrigerated goods first in the 'frig.

.............wayne