PDA

View Full Version : Little Miss Cheyenne!!!

kb2yjx
03-04-2008, 04:03 AM
If I had only read your story, but did not see your photos, I would not think you are a cat!!! Are you SURE you are not part FISH, with your love of water??? You were a little cutie, and now you are a VERY pretty girl! HAPPY COTD!!!

Barbiecat1
03-04-2008, 05:51 AM
What a cute baby you were, and a pretty girl now! My family cat also drank from the faucet; only liked running water! I wish you a great, special day today.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Cheyenne how adorable you were as a baby. I'd have fallen for you cute face too!!! You are now a gorgeous lady!!! :D

It was so much fun to see your sweet pictures and read about you today.

I hope you and your family have a great time today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
03-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Greetings sweet Cheyenne!:) Yes I agree sweetheart, your beauty is undeniable!!!:eek: But omg, that bottom shot of you as a wittle one is beyond precious!:D No wonder your Mom fell in love with you at first glance! So, what is it with you Bengals and water?!:cool: I've met a few who don't mind baths, who drink from the faucet, but none who enjoy showers! hehe You're just special! Yep, that's it, one stunning, fabulous feline and so deserving of the title Cat of the Day!:) Thanks for brightening my rainy day, beautiful Cheyenne! I hope you and your furry sib and humans are all enjoying a very happy, very special day, celebrating your day of honor!:) Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful girl!

Randi
03-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Cheyenne, you are absolutely beautiful!! Your human was very lucky to take you home, but she was determined to get you - no wonder! :) I hope you get extra cuddles, playtime and treats to celebrate today, and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day!

Felicia's Mom
03-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Cheyenne, you are beautiful. Congrats for being COTD!

catmandu
03-04-2008, 04:55 PM
FROM A CUTE KITTEN TO ONE GORGEOUS LADY CAT , THATS SUCH A PURRFECT TRANSITION . YOU ARE SUCH A GORGEOUS LADY, WE KNOW THAT YOU SET THE HEARTS AFIRE ON VALENTINES DAY CHEYENNE!!!
THE FOUND CATS SEND A WORSHIPFUL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W TO CHARMING CHEYENNE , OUR MEWWEEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
03-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Cheyenne, you are gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day to you!