PDA

View Full Version : Cirrus !!!

08-20-2002, 03:55 AM
What a lovely supercute bunny you are !!!
you stole my heart from the first second I spotted you !!!!
Have a marvelous day , sweet Cirrus !!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/the wave.GIF

Bari_d
08-20-2002, 08:05 AM
We don't often post on "Pets," as we focus more on the feline side of things, but your precious little face just made us smile this morning. You are sooooo cute, and what an interesting life you lead with "pigs" and cats as furrfamily! You certainly deserve to be todays Pet of the Day - be happy little cutie, Cirrus!

Snuggles and noserubs from the cat world of Bari and the Pride

blackcoffee
08-20-2002, 08:35 AM
you are a very cute bunny. we have never seen a rabbit with such an adorable face. congrats on your big day!

hugs and kisses from us.;)

jackiesdaisy1935
08-20-2002, 08:57 AM
Dear Cirrus, I have fallen in love with you this morning, you have brightened up my day allready. I love the look on your face and the little butterfly on your nose. Your eyes are so expressive.
What a honey bunny you are, and you get to live with all of those friends, little piggies, cats, wow you have a house full of them.
You are quite the traveler too, driving all the way to Arizona, my goodness. Congratulations dear, sweet Cirrus Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats, maybe a carrot or two, on your Very Special Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry.

Logan
08-20-2002, 01:26 PM
A precious face, precious ears.......oh, Cirrus, you have stolen my heart!!! :D I've never owned a bunny, but if I could have one like you, I might!! :) Congratulations, precious one, on being our very best Pet of the Day!!! :D

Daisylover
08-20-2002, 02:15 PM
Cirrus,
What a lucky senior citizen you are! And soooo very handsome!
Tell your mom you want to celebrate with parsley all around! :D

tatsxxx11
08-20-2002, 02:34 PM
Dear Cirrus, what a darling little bunny boy you are! Oh, that expression of yours is priceless!! I was so impressed to hear how loving and patient and gentle you are with your little fursiblings! I think my piggies would love grooming you too!:D And oh, your butterfly!!" What a mark of distinction! No wonder you set so many hearts a fluttering! Congratulations to you precious Cirrus! Your are such a PERFECTLY precious Pet of the Day! And please accept my heartfelt, belated birthday wishes! I hope you and your family enjoy many, many more happy years together!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-20-2002, 06:21 PM
Cirrus
What a beautiful bunny you are to be sure. Your sweet face gave me such a smile. Sorry to be so late posting but our Internet server was down all day. It was worth the wait to see your sweet face. I hope your day was filled with fun and treats. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.:)

KristineScout
08-20-2002, 10:44 PM
Cirrus, you are the absolute most precious thing I've ever seen!! What a darling little bunny you are! You're sooooo cute!!!!!! Congrats on Pet Of The Day! You're sharing it with my dog Scout! Stay cute!!