PDA

View Full Version : Simba making me smile *1 video*

Kfamr
03-03-2008, 06:58 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nG9MLrYqe2c

Just a couple of silly Simba antics. I wasn't feeling good so I decided to watch these and post them.

The first is him going nuts over the hose being sprayed on the porch/pool screen siding. Not sure why, but it always gets him going.

The second is of him barking/howling at the answering machine. He only does this if we are out of the house. He didn't know I was in my room. I've been wanting to get this on video for a while and finally did.:)

My old boy is worrying me lately. He's having a hard time getting up and laying down. His back legs are very stiff. I'm wondering if it had something to do with the cold weather we had last week.

chocolatepuppy
03-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Cute video Kay! Simba is too funny. :D Sorry to hear he's having some stiffness.

Kfamr
03-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Thank you, Annette, I am glad you enjoyed. :)

anna_66
03-04-2008, 08:01 AM
LOL! I had to laugh when he noticed you and stopped...too funny:D Cute video, I'm glad you posted it.

Sorry to hear that he's having a hard time. Have you tried any type of supplement? I had a lot of luck with this...Synovi G3 Soft Chews (http://www.amazon.com/Synovi-G3-Soft-Chews-240/dp/B000ALD3Z8/ref=pd_ys_home_pop_title?ie=UTF8&coliid=IEX7KQ9H1WLDA&colid=3U5B01AAT8NRA&pf_rd_p=258371701&pf_rd_s=top-3&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=home&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1B9T2MH8MKCZ996KHWD0)
They are expensive, but sooo worth it. If you can't afford that, I know Phred has used the Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplements from Wal-Mart (I think around $20 for a big bottle)

cloverfdx
03-04-2008, 08:13 AM
LOL I love how Simba comes around the corner, he looks quite surprised to see you home :D. Silly boy.

Yep and a Glucosamine supplement might doing Simba good. I am not sure if it is called the same in the USA but we have an injectable anti inflamatory called Cartrophen in Australia that does wonders to a lot of dogs.

4 Dog Mother
03-04-2008, 08:39 AM
I am so glad you posted what that last scene was about because I couldn't figure out what he was barking at but it was pretty funny when he saw you and just stopped! Isn't if funny what they get upset about and bark about? Taggert gets upset if there is anything different in the backyard - plastic bag stuck on something and blowing - anything that is not suppse to be where it is will set him off.

Ginger's Mom
03-04-2008, 08:57 AM
What a silly boy. :D I hope you can find something to help with the stiffness. He still has a lot of fun times ahead of him.

k9krazee
03-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Haha! What a goofy boy! :D

cassiesmom
03-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Grrrr, I can't open it :-( Will try again later

WELOVESPUPPIES
03-04-2008, 01:11 PM
Simba you silly boy you. Thanks for cheering mommy up with your silly antics!!

lizbud
03-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Cute video. :) I was surprised at Simba's bark. I always thought he
would have a deeper sounding bark. He is a cutie. :)

Andie
03-04-2008, 05:29 PM
My old boy is worrying me lately. He's having a hard time getting up and laying down. His back legs are very stiff. I'm wondering if it had something to do with the cold weather we had last week.

K,

We use the Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul Arthrocare dog treats w/ Bull. Bull loves them. So does Katie and Duke.

Chilli
03-04-2008, 07:16 PM
I can't help to smile when I hear Simba's bark. Its so cute! :]
I've noticed Frisk having some stiffness, too. I was, also, wondering if it had something to do with the weather. I know we live quite a ways away from each other, but most places are experiencing similar weather patterns.
I hope he's feeling better.

cmayer31
03-04-2008, 11:16 PM
You just wait, he's going to get his revenge on that hose! ;) :p That's too funny that you caught him barking at the answering machine, he looks quite surprised to have someone home. I hope that warmer weather helps with his stiffness.

wolf_Q
03-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Well, that made me smile too. :D Especially your laugh at the end. :p Simba barking at the machine reminds me of what happens when Syd starts barking...at the door...at a leaf blowing outside, whatever strikes her fancy. :rolleyes: But once she gets going, the other two can't help but join in so I have a whole chorus of howling going on, I need to get a video of it sometime.

I hope Simba's stiffness goes away. Nebo seemed like he had less energy a while ago and I started giving him The Missing Link plus and that helped him quite a bit.

beeniesmom
03-06-2008, 09:03 AM
That video made me smile too!
What a funny man you got. Your laugh is contagious Kay!

ramanth
03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Silly Simba! :D I hope your aches and pains go away soon.