PDA

View Full Version : It is snowing....

Sirrahsim
03-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Yesterday I had to turn the A/C on because it was over 80 degrees IN the house.... Right now it is snowing a little bit :confused:
This weather is odd!

sirrahved
03-03-2008, 11:10 AM
We had the same thing Saturday to Sunday. Saturday we opened up all the windows and it was a beautiful day. Sunday we woke up to a nice covering of snow.

sirrahbed
03-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I have the heater off and the windows are all open! I put out Easter decorations, today, too :D

But, I see the weather forecaster says that after some afternoon thunderstorms, the temps will start dropping through the night and may get to freezing tomorrow.

I am still pretending it is spring though ;)

anna_66
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Yep, we're getting some strange weather.

We had a high of 63 degrees earlier and tomorrow it's supposed to be snowing :rolleyes:
I thought Ohio was the only place with weird weather...LOL!

kittycats_delight
03-03-2008, 02:41 PM
It isn't just in the U.S. the weather is strange. The last 2 days here have been marvelous. Yesterday at noon we were at 25°C or 77°F, we hit a 28°C or 82°F high. Today it was 20°C or 68°F at 10:00 am. By mid afternoon all the sun was gone and it had cooled down to 14°C or 57°F and tomorrow is suppose to be quite cool, foggy and damp with a high of 12°C or 54°F. :eek:

Medusa
03-04-2008, 07:51 AM
It was 68 here yesterday, walked around w/out a jacket, then by 7 pm, it started to rain and now it's cold again; freezing rain predicted for later. I think the sky is falling. ;)

pitc9
03-04-2008, 07:55 AM
On my way home from work yesterday at 4:49pm I was driving with my windows down and I opened windows at home because it was 67 degrees
Then this morning on my way too work at 7:34am is was 32 degrees!!

Ahh... ya gotta love Ohio Winters!! LOL!

Edwina's Secretary
03-04-2008, 11:28 AM
I was stuck in the Dallas airport due to the snow. Instead of arriving at my destination at 7:00 last night I arrived at 4:20 this morning. Dallas airport does not know how to handle SNOW!!!!

Jessika
03-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Saturday and Sunday we were in the mid eighties... yesterday we got freezing rain... and today, snow day!

I don't even bother with turning on the AC until the weather is consistently warm... until then I'll just open the window and turn on a fan! :) Oh and turn OFF the heat, of course hehe

lizbud
03-04-2008, 11:37 AM
A few days ago we had a balmy 68 & sunshine. Ah, Spring. :D

Today Indiana has just about any weather you want, there's rain,sleet, snow, thunder showers, tornadoes, floods & high winds. :rolleyes:

Sirrahsim
03-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I was stuck in the Dallas airport due to the snow. Instead of arriving at my destination at 7:00 last night I arrived at 4:20 this morning. Dallas airport does not know how to handle SNOW!!!!

In my area of Texas they start pouring salt and sand on the roads as soon as as ice storm is predicted but it doesn't matter because it is my firm belief that not many people who are used to living in Texas know how to drive or operate in the snow :p A while back there was a teeeeeeny tiny bit of snow that melted off before noon but they practically closed down the whole base :) I mean no disrespect to Texans but as a long time Ohioan I have to laugh at how some people drive around here :)
I'm glad that you finally reached your destination!