PDA

View Full Version : Cadience ~Cuteness Warning~

mina'smomma
03-03-2008, 08:04 AM
I can't believe my little angel is already 14 weeks old. She has gotten so big and has progressed so much. The doctor says she is very advanced for her age. She has even started eating rice ceral (watered down very thin) because formula doesn't fill her up anymore. (Her doctor ok'ed this). She such an angel. She stands with support and sits with very little support. She only needs the support for balance. She laughs and smiles and she even trys to talk. Hard to believe that something so little can bring such light into your life. I'm uploading some pictures in the next couple of posts so everyone can see and share in what I see everyday.

mina'smomma
03-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Here are some more

mina'smomma
03-03-2008, 08:07 AM
Are you getting sick of seeing this cutie patootie yet?

Freedom
03-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Oh look at HER!!! My gosh, how adorable. I love the first row, the 3rd one, looks like she is giving you a raspberry. :D And the last row, the blankie suit, aw. It is chilly here this AM, I could come snuggle with her!

JenBKR
03-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Oh she is just adorable! They are getting big so fast, aren't they? Ty has been on a little bit of cereal in the evenings too, and it's been helping him sleep so much better. I can't believe it's been over 3 months already.

mina'smomma
03-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Okay last little batch. Just ignore the fat lady she is sleeping on. She hasn't been allowed to go back to excersising (sp?) yet.

JenBKR
03-03-2008, 08:12 AM
Okay last little batch. Just ignore the fat lady she is sleeping on. She hasn't been allowed to go back to excersising (sp?) yet.

hmm I don't see a fat lady, just a beautiful mommy :D

mina'smomma
03-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Oh she is just adorable! They are getting big so fast, aren't they? Ty has been on a little bit of cereal in the evenings too, and it's been helping him sleep so much better. I can't believe it's been over 3 months already.

Tell me about it! It seems like only yesterday we were swapping pregnancy stories with each other. How is Ty doing? Is he trying to sit or stand yet??? Cadience hates her tummy time, but loves to sit up or stand.

jenluckenbach
03-03-2008, 08:17 AM
How adorable!!! :)

JenBKR
03-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Tell me about it! It seems like only yesterday we were swapping pregnancy stories with each other. How is Ty doing? Is he trying to sit or stand yet??? Cadience hates her tummy time, but loves to sit up or stand.

Ty is the exact same way - we still do tummy time but he only tolerates it for a few minutes. Standing is his thing now - he has good balance now too. I have a feeling once they start walking they are never going to stop.....boy are we in trouble then! :D

mina'smomma
03-03-2008, 08:36 AM
Ty is the exact same way - we still do tummy time but he only tolerates it for a few minutes. Standing is his thing now - he has good balance now too. I have a feeling once they start walking they are never going to stop.....boy are we in trouble then! :D

I totally agree.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Awwwwww goodness, she is growing like weed!!! Give her a gentle hug from me please :)

AdoreMyDogs
03-03-2008, 08:50 AM
She's so precious! It's just so much fun being a mom, isn't it? :)

moosmom
03-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Oh Rene she is gorgeous!!! Ain't motherhood grand??? Cadience is at the age now where she's start blowing spit bubbles, gurgling and cooing. Oh how I miss those days!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

cassiesmom
03-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Are you getting sick of seeing this cutie patootie yet?
No, no, no, no, NO! Miss Cadience, you are very beautiful!

4 Dog Mother
03-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Very cute little girl! She is really growing fast.

Cookiebaker
03-03-2008, 01:45 PM
So precious!!! Cadience is just beautiful, and i loved all the pictures!!!! :)

Alysser
03-03-2008, 06:32 PM
What a happy baby! She is ADORABLE!! :D

Sonia59
03-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Hi Cadience! You're getting big, indeed! My Valentine is 4 months old now and she also likes sitting and standing with some help. She also hates being on her tummy ;)
Following their progression and watching them doing new things everyday is fantastic, isn't it? I love when my baby is trying her voice! She is now very talkative, especially when she wakes up in the morning, and in the evening when daddy comes back from work. It seems she has so many things to tell from her day :D

Pawsitive Thinking
03-04-2008, 10:31 AM
I love seeing "our" babies (gentle hint there Jen) and how well they are all getting on. PT children are beautiful

Karen
03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Sick of Cadience pictures? No way! Thanks for sharing, Mom, she sure is a cutie! Is that Grandma she's napping with in one of the pictures? And what color is her hair, can you tell yet?

mina'smomma
03-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Sick of Cadience pictures? No way! Thanks for sharing, Mom, she sure is a cutie! Is that Grandma she's napping with in one of the pictures? And what color is her hair, can you tell yet?

One is of Great-Grandma and the other is me. We can't tell what color her hair is yet because it is so light.