PDA

View Full Version : My first video of Clover!!!

cloverfdx
03-02-2008, 07:19 AM
I have been working on this for a little while now and finally got it finished and uploaded. I hope you enjoy ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09g1NIlqc9g

chocolatepuppy
03-02-2008, 08:17 AM
What a nice video Rhi! You know I just love your Clover! :D

AdoreMyDogs
03-02-2008, 09:32 AM
That's so cute! I absolutely LOVE that song, too. Clover is so lovely.

Ginger's Mom
03-02-2008, 01:10 PM
LES. I love that big beautiful dog of yours, and that is a lovely tribute to her. Thank you for sharing.

cloverfdx
03-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Thankyou. I dont know why i bother sometimes though :(.

chocolatepuppy
03-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Thankyou. I dont know why i bother sometimes though :(.
Because *I* want to see your pups. ;)

Ginger's Mom
03-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Because *I* want to see your pups. ;)
Me too! And I have to say that for the past year or so I have noticed that everyone in Dog General have been getting less posts and it is taking longer for people to comment. I just think there has been a shift in the people logging in and their ability to post. I know that your gang, and Clover in particular have a large fan base. :)

Rachel
03-03-2008, 06:53 AM
Wow! Clover certainly has a wonderful life. I best not let my dogs see this video. There life experiences pale in comparison. Nice video. I wish I knew how to make something like this.

My favorite shots were the ones of her doing the hurdles and also the one with her *hooman*. Is that you?

cloverfdx
03-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Thanks everyone :). It is just really disheartening to spend hours on something to have it practicly ignored.

4 Dog Mother
03-03-2008, 09:54 AM
I have not looked at your video yet but I do plan too. Right now I am at work and my boss has a bee up her **** right now so I can't do it while she was here. I saw it over the weekend but my daughter was sick so guess who got to be subsitute mommy? When the kids took a nap, I tried not to but I feel asleep on the couch. I think I am getting too old to be a mom anymore. I have noticed that many are not making comments and that is disappointing even to those of us who are only adding pictures. I promise if my boss leaves which she often does or when i get home I will watch - I am sure it is great!

4 Dog Mother
03-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Wow, Rhi, my boss just walked out to a meeting (yeah, stay away the rest of the day) and I got to watch the video. That is so great! First I love the way the pictures faded in and out and slid out for another to slide in (great technical detail wording right?). The song was great and the pictures wow! Any video I did of one of my would be of them sleeping on the couch, their beds, on the floor, a chair.... well, I am sure you are getting the picture. Clover is a beautiful dog and the pictures of her and your others are wonderful. GREAT JOB!

pitc9
03-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Oh Rhi... that's so beautiful!!!!

I love your Clover the BRD, and it shows how much you love her!

Kfamr
03-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Rhi, I watched this before work and loved it. Made me smile this morning. She is such a pretty girl. :)