PDA

View Full Version : Romeo - stealer of hearts

Romy
03-02-2008, 01:42 AM
What an enchanting face - and those eyes!! It's easy to see why you have won over your new mum and your grandma! Your markings made me think of a Bengal, as they are so unique.

I bet you are so glad that your new mom fell for you as it is easy to see that you have the power to make her laugh and to brighten her life after the loss of her beloved Jasmine.

Totally irresistable, little Romeo - you are definitely a very worthy Cat of the Day - and you have made my day with your sweet expression and story.

What a blessing to us all!

Katelf
03-02-2008, 06:20 AM
Hi Romeo,

Thank goodness for you, bringing the love of cat companionship to your family. The unconditional love you bring will always brighten up their days. Congrats on your COTD status, I hope you get spoiled with lots of luvvins and special treats.

Blessings. :D

Medusa
03-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Romeo, what a handsome and loving boy you are! Such a wonderful story, how you comfort everyone and bring your "grandma" out of her shell. Enjoy your well deserved title as COTD, handsome boy! :)

catlover11
03-02-2008, 08:00 AM
You beautiful pussycat, you helped ease the pain your mom has from losing Jasmine. It is understandable that when we lose one of our beloved furry family that we think we could never go through it again, but who will give the many homeless, abandoned, unwanted cats a home if we don't. What a wonderful gift of love your husband gave to you and unknowingly, to your dear mother too. If everyone in this world understood what joy these little creatures bring to us it would be a better place.

gardenmimine
03-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Dear Romeo,
seeing you spreading the love touched my heart.
May you continue your therapeutic mission and touch many hearts.
Keep on lovin,
kat kisses to you COTD!!
xxx

catmandu
03-02-2008, 08:54 AM
ROMEO DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE LIVING IN ANCIENT EGYPT WHERE CATS WERE ONCE WORSHIPPED?
YOU ARE SO HANDSOME ROMEO THAT YOU COULD BRING ALL THAT BACK BY YOUR HANDSOME LITTLE SELF.
WE KNOW THAT YOU AND JASMINE ANGEL ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER IN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND HISTORICAL CITY , AND ARE MAKING YOUR GUARDIANS VERY HAPPY.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MYSTIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JASMINE ANGEL AND ROMEO OUR MEWWWEST CATS OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

moosmom
03-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Congrats Romeo on COTD!!! You are definitely a stealer of hearts. That picture of you and your Nana sound asleep is PRICELESS!!!

orangemm
03-02-2008, 10:36 AM
What a wonderful story and what a wonderful young man you are, Romeo! Someone must have sent you to comfort your meowmie and to be a loving companion to your "grandmother". I love the picture of you sleeping next to her, it brought tears to my eyes.

There is nothing like a devoted animal; mine make me happy every day.

I hope you get lots of treats and lovins on your special day because you are a very special handsome boy!

Congratulations!! :)

Felicia's Mom
03-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Enjoy being COTD Romeo, and take good care of your "family".

kb2yjx
03-02-2008, 11:31 AM
Romeo!! What a very special cat you must be to be given 2 very special assignments!! First to help your Mom when Jasmine left for the Bridge. The second one is even more important. That is being a helper cat to Grandmother. Alzhiemer's robs people of all that they have, but you give so much to Grandmother just by being there for her!!! God Bless you for doing that!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!!

PS: When Spunky and Ralph were Therapy Cats, their favourite people to visit were those with Alzhiemer's. The people loved them and the cats even got a woman who had not spoken in 5 years to say " Pretty Cat," to Spunky. The next week when Ralph visited, the same woman said " Why, what a handsome cat this is!!" There was not a dry eye in the room... Cats make miracles happen when give the opportunity....Sandra

momoffuzzyfaces
03-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Romeo what and adorable fellow you are!!! :)

I love both of your pictures but the one with you napping with your grandma is especially precious. My father had Alzheimer's too and I know how precious the time together is. That picture just warmed my heart.

I hope you and your family have a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Pumacat
03-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Romeo, I read an Egyptian proverb that said "to love cats is to believe in god". I think you were sent to this family to be a companion and give a cats special unconditional love to this lady as she faces a scary time durring the sunset of her life. This is a task that I have seen several cats take on and I give my love to all the cats that are doing this and have done it in the past. Good job you fine cat boy.

kitten645
03-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Oh Romeo! I just want to shmoozel your tummy! What a beautiful boy you are. You take good care of your family! Enjoy your COTD!
Claudia

tatsxxx11
03-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Now that's what I call a come hither look!;) What a beautiful boy you are Romeo, inside and out; a snuggle bug and lover boy of the highest order! Bless you sweetheart, for being such a comfort to your family in their time of need; your Mom after the heartbreaking loss of her beloved Jasmine and especially to your Grandma, helping her to come out of her shell as she copes with the great challenges of Alzheimers. You're not only a heart stealer Romeo, you're a heart healer as well, truly a blessing to your family!:) Keep up the good work sweetheart, bringing so much joy and comfort to your family with your gentle loving ways; what a most deserving Cat of the Day honoree you are:) Enjoy your well earned day on center stage beautiful Romeo, and each and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you!:)

cassiesmom
03-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Romeo, how wonderful that you give such comfort to your humans. You are an amazing kitty. Happy Cat of the Day!

momtomany
03-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Romeo what a wonderful kitty you are. I love the picture of you sleeping with Grandma. Bless you and your family during this time.