PDA

View Full Version : Royal in "does something useful" shock!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-29-2008, 06:18 AM
and then someone blabbed so

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7270743.stm

Harry has to come home

Edwina's Secretary
02-29-2008, 10:15 AM
I feel sorry for him. He did not ask to be born into that family. He wants to do something ordinary...something useful. And someone...I assume for either financial gain or noteriety...needs to tell the world. Endangering his life and the life of those around him.

Nice.

smokey the elder
02-29-2008, 10:31 AM
At least he was able to uphold the tradition of members of the British Royal Family serving in times of war, if even for a short time. I guess his unit was able to keep their mouths shut for 10 weeks, unless it was someone there who spilled the beans.

ChrisH
02-29-2008, 01:09 PM
I guess his unit was able to keep their mouths shut for 10 weeks, unless it was someone there who spilled the beans.
It was an American website, 'The Drudge Report'.

RICHARD
02-29-2008, 01:24 PM
From what I heard the "Idiot Report" picked it up from some Aussie women's mag, who broke the story....

Matt Drudge is a Walter Winchell wannabe...He wears the old fedora, trying to make everyone think he is an old style journalist....when, in fact, he is a rumor monger who just reprints stories as his own.

Too bad the Idiot Report is electronic.....I'd use him in the bathroom as toilet paper.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Have watched a number of interviews with Harry and have to say the more I see of him, the more I like him

pitc9
02-29-2008, 04:29 PM
How sad in deed.
He was doing something he wanted to be doing.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-29-2008, 05:22 PM
His Mum would be very proud of him. He's not a bad lad

joycenalex
02-29-2008, 09:30 PM
....and matt drudge deserves several smart smacks to his right patella with one of Louisville's finest wooden product for being sush an idiot. in my opinion....

RICHARD
03-01-2008, 12:12 AM
JNA,

It is baseball season.

------------

I just heard the story of a soldier on leave that walked into a store, bought himself a soda, beef jerky and a lottery ticket.

He won a million dollars.

His next stop?

He's going back overseas to be with his unit.....God bless him. :)

K9karen
03-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Have watched a number of interviews with Harry and have to say the more I see of him, the more I like him

Me too. :cool:

lizbud
03-11-2008, 11:39 AM
From what I heard the "Idiot Report" picked it up from some Aussie women's mag, who broke the story....

I read a report confirming the Austrailian Magazine as the leaking source.
They were apologizing, sort of. :rolleyes: Said something about not knowing
that every other news source had promised not to publish the fact.