PDA

View Full Version : Alexander

Barbiecat1
02-29-2008, 05:45 AM
What a great story! I thought I was the only crazy one who walked my cat on a leash. (Well, I'm sure my neighbors THINK I'm crazy, anyway) Thanks for not letting Alex roam free; too many bad things happen to good kitties that way. I hope you have many more years together, and Alex, enjoy your special day today!

AbbyMom
02-29-2008, 07:10 AM
Congratulations, Alexander, on being Cat of the Day! I loved reading your charming story of your daily walks.

kb2yjx
02-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Be still my heart!!! Alexander, you are the third ORANGEMAN this week as our COTD!!! Handsome and adventurous, is the way to be!!! I am so glad that your parent has taken to walking you on a leash!! You can see the outdoors in complete safety, exercise, and make many new friends!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
02-29-2008, 09:37 AM
Alexander, I laughed out loud when I read that you bit your person to say you were the cat to choose! I'd love to go on walkies with you and give you a daily shrimp boil. Don't tell Cassie Cat or she'll expect a daily shrimp boil too! Happy Cat of the Day, handsome Alexander, and a long and happy life to you with your hoomin who loves you so much!

Felicia's Mom
02-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Alexander, enjoy your walks with your human, and enjoy being COTD! Congratulations!!!

tatsxxx11
02-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Alexander the Cat, Alexander Great! Bet you get a lot of that!:D Well, if the shoe fits! hehe

I so enjoyed reading your human's most touching tribute to her beautiful, best friend!:) What an amazing legacy of love and good will you have forged in just a few, short years! As I read your story, how at a mere 4 years young you have already touched and helped to make better, the lives of so many other deserving creatures, I couldn't help but be reminded of the movie, "Pay it Forward!" Thanks to you, and your Mom, so many more kitties in need, critters of all sorts languishing in shelters, just might find that wonderful forever home they so rightly deserve; just as you have:)

So, 2 cooked shrimps each and every day?!:cool: What time's dinner?:D

Thank you for brightening my day with your inspiriational, heartwarming story, Alexander! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, and each and every moment of your blessed life! Hugs!!!:)

I

momoffuzzyfaces
02-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Alexander what a handsome and lucky fellow you are!!!

Shrimp for dinner every day!!! I have 4 cats who are envious!!!

I hope you have a fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

artistnan
02-29-2008, 01:45 PM
And another orange boy rules! They are they sweetest most king like of all the kitties. Andy (my orange dreamboat), Maggie, Max and Katie Belle send their mews. Have a wonderful day!

catmandu
02-29-2008, 03:37 PM
WE WANT SHRIMPS FOR DINNER TOO LIKE OUR NEW PA ALEXANDER IS THE CRY AT THE FOUND CAT HOTEL. AND YES MICHAEL AND MIQUELITO ARE PLEASED AT YET ANOTHER ORANGE CAT AS COTD.
ESPECIALLY A CAT WHO GOES FOR WALKS, AND HAS A GUARDIAN WHO ADOPTED HIM, DESPITED BEING BITTEN LIKE A CAT TOY!!!
THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SENS A BOOMER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO AWESOME ORANGE ALEXANDER OUR MEWWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Bari_d
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Hubby and I chuckled today reading about Alexander's fierce love for shrimp. We have a few cats that think shrimp is the best food ever, but one of our boys - BeBop - www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm started the daily routine of shrimp treats. Like Alexander, he got one once by mistake and well, you know the rest of the story. We boil shrimp each week for our furries!!!

Alexander, not only are you a handsome guy...you are also quite fortunate to have a home where shrimp can be bought with a purr...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

Pumacat
03-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Alexander, All good (and Bad) cat boys should walk on leashes. Sometime it just takes a little time to get the people and cats to come to an understanding about going outside. Happy COTD big guy!!