PDA

View Full Version : Cat Hair in your food?

RICHARD
02-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Fat cat fell on diner

A Chinese restaurant diner has been paid compensation after a fat cat fell through the roof and landed on him.

The man, named Bi, from Beijing city, was enjoying a meal when the overweight cat dropped on him from the roof.

He said: "I was enjoying my food, and suddenly heard a crashing sound over my head. I leaned forward and pulled in my head."

The cat landed on his back, ripping his jacket to shreds with its claws.

The owner of the restaurant, Mr Lou, admitted responsibility as the section of roof above Bi had been replaced with thin board during renovations.

"We don't know where the cat came from. It must have been wild," he said.

Mr Lou agreed to pay several hundred yuan as compensation to Mr Bi, reports the Beijing Times.

-----------------------

Waiter, There's a cat in my soup! :D

Freedom
02-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Ha ha ha, where do you FIND these things?! Poor cat, sounds like it was quite frightened!

Cinder & Smoke
02-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Waiter, There's a cat in my soup! :D

Not so Phunnie! :rolleyes:

Back in the Daze ... ole Boots da Kat used to invite himself to the dinner buffet.
I'd prep dinner and carry my plate/bowl/spoon into the living room and settle into
the Kliner Chair for some dinnertime TV.

After two *clinks* of spoon on bowl/plate, said KAT would appear upon said Kliner Chair ARM
and carefully take aim at each spoonfull of grub as it rose towards my mouth.
He'd *reach* with a paw as I'd *shove* with an elbow ... **FLUMP** goes da KAT on the floor.

After several **FLUMPS** and no dipping of da Paw, said KAT would leap upon the TOP
of said Kliner Chair and resume **swatting** at the rising spoon from the relatively safe
position behind my head! :mad:

UN-encumbered by the pesky Hoomin elbow - he *connected* with disturbing regularity! :mad:
Dinner was sometimes split three ways - a little in my mouth, a LOT in my lap,
and the balance licked off a front paw by da KAT.

I kind *miss* dat KAT! :(

Grace
02-28-2008, 10:36 PM
We've had problems similar to Phred's with a few of our cats - particularly when we have http://bestsmileys.com/eating2/2.gif They like the cheese.

We solved it by always eating at the dining room table.

catmandu
02-29-2008, 05:15 PM
I Remember When I Had A Lady Friend.
Pouncer Carefully Picked A Chip From The Chip Bowl, Not Touching The Other Chips. The Lady Refuesed To Tough The Other Chips.
Well Her Mouths Cleaner Than Most Humans I Said Defending My Girl.
That Was The End Of That, Good Riddance.

kb2yjx
02-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Raven's first Easter with us what quite a sensation when she jumped onto the dining room table and into a platter of raviolis!!! You just cannot forget moments like that!!!

Catsnclay
02-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Ha, ha...... this is a good thread!

For some reason when I am home alone and eating something at the table, I cannot stop my 3 vultures from getting on the table, and if the phone rings -:rolleyes: - .....I have learned the hard way!!!

In our house if you don't eat it quickly, then you better take it with you if you leave the table or it will be gone when you get back!!

Oh, and I don't think we have ever had a meal without cat hair in it!!! ;) Don't you know cat hair makes your meal better??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Phred...........

Maybe it is time to get another kitty!! :D I see how much you miss the *Shoves* *Flumps* and *Swatting*

Can I arrange something for you????????????

catmandu
03-01-2008, 03:36 PM
SCRAPPY 2 WAS BAD FOR STEALING THE MEAT OUT OF THE SANDWHICHES ABD STEALING BITS AND PIECES FROM WHATEVER YOU ARE EATING.
TUBSTER PANTHER STILL WILL WHEN HES HUNGRY AND HAS JUST COME IN FROM THE COLD.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture325.jpg
BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT SHARE WITH THESE LITTLE WONDERS.