PDA

View Full Version : General

turner
08-19-2002, 09:44 AM
I am sitting here talking to all of you and Deisel is barking and barking and barking (which he rarly does), went outside to see what was going on, and 2 hot air balloons are going over my house (quite low too!)

Deisel you are sooo very scary, do you really think you can reach the hot air balloon....lol

sammi
08-19-2002, 10:33 AM
He can try can't he??????????????:D LOL

sottice
08-19-2002, 11:01 AM
LOL! He's just trying to protect his home from the big bad balloons! :D

ellensy
08-19-2002, 11:58 AM
Must have been a funny sight! :D Diesel furious of balloons. thanks for sharing :cool:

Crikit
08-19-2002, 06:59 PM
Hey Deisel can bark at balloons after all Smudge barks at thunder, and dogs and people and birds and nothing and Winter and at his toys and.......

Lady's Human
08-20-2002, 01:03 AM
Consider yourself lucky that Diesel is just trying to scare balloons away......I have a Lab/Dal mix who has decided that the existence of skunks is meant as a personal insult to her.......most dogs learn better than to mess with skunks after one spray, Lady has decided that all skunks must die.........they spray her, and she just goes after them harder. One time she had one cornered under my truck.... (that was a fun trip to the car wash......)

turner
08-20-2002, 09:38 AM
So last night Deisel and Phoebe were out in the back yard.....and a butterfly caught Deisel's eye. He wasn't watching where he was going and went head first into the fence...chasing this butterfly!

He's ok though:D :eek:

The entertainment I would miss out on without having him around. He makes me laugh at least 5-10 times daily on the stunts he pulls.

anna_66
08-20-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by turner

The entertainment I would miss out on without having him around. He makes me laugh at least 5-10 times daily on the stunts he pulls.

Yep...I know exactly what you mean, what would we do with out our furbabies, it would be awfulyl boring wouldn't it?!

lovemymaltese
08-20-2002, 01:46 PM
I bet that was an interesting site, Deisel is just trying to protect his people.