PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 254- Looking before You Leap!

RICHARD
02-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Time for a Leap Year Party!

Why? Why not?

It's the extra day out of the year...may as well make it something special...

And I hereby proclaim a neutral weather day-Open up the deck and I am firing up the grill....

Fish, burgers, hotdogs and steak!

Some juke box and ?

DONE!

Cinder & Smoke
02-27-2008, 11:15 PM
:)

Happie LEAP Day eve day!

I'll go for a burger --- toss on everything 'cept m-rooms and sardines.
Are we announcing a LeapDay DoD?

I'll try one when you decide what it will be. (Such TRUST!)

:D

Cinder & Smoke
02-27-2008, 11:21 PM
PS:

"Mom" aka Gini reports having the :eek: flu :( ...

We need to grill up sumpin "tastee" to a flu-sufferer and send it over.

And a good flu-killer of a beverage ... moderate KICK acceptable. :p

GET WELL, Mom!

RICHARD
02-28-2008, 12:59 AM
And a good flu-killer of a beverage ... moderate KICK acceptable. :p

GET WELL, Mom!

Vitamin C and v?

A screwdriver? :D

DONE!

davidpizzica
02-28-2008, 02:45 AM
RICHARD, I joined PT last leap year day. I still have the tail end of my flu so I'll join Gini at the fireplace. A big mug of coffee with Bailey's will hit the spot!

Karen
02-28-2008, 11:09 AM
Awww, poor flu sufferers! Snowed last night, so anything grilled just seems odd! I'll have some chai, please!

RedHedd
02-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Sounds like I need to cook up another vat of my Vampire Soup to kick out that kung flu! Extra Cayenne to give y'all a really big kick!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-28-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm in shock!!! I went to stock up on kitty supplies and human groceries this morning. Everything has gone up in price since Monday!!! Their canned snacks alone have gone up over a dollar!!! What up with that? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I need some onion rings and a cherry vanilla coke FAST!!! :eek: :D (please?) ;)

RICHARD
02-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Redd,
THanks for the Vamp Soup.....
Yes, extra cayenne!

Karen,
Sorry to say but it's in the 80's out here..But we are working on sending some of that hot dry weather over.......If we can keep those pesky Canucks from sending their weather first.....

One Chai?

DONE!

David.

We'll, let's celebrate your membership and stoke up the fire.
One coffee and bailey's?

DONE!

Flu sufferers.

I DO FEEL YOUR PAIN. I had it so badly that I slept on the floor so I wouldn't have to climb out of bed.....

Get well soon!

RedHedd
02-28-2008, 04:01 PM
It's Spring here too - sunny and 70's! I'm lovin' it!

Time for some iced tea.

RICHARD
02-28-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm in shock!!! I went to stock up on kitty supplies and human groceries this morning. Everything has gone up in price since Monday!!! Their canned snacks alone have gone up over a dollar!!! What up with that? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I need some onion rings and a cherry vanilla coke FAST!!! :eek: :D (please?) ;)

Onion Rings and a CVC..QUICKLY!

DONE!

Hey Redd.

Iced Tea? DONE!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Onion Rings and a CVC..QUICKLY!

DONE!

Thanks!!! I bout fainted there.
(ok Mario, you can stop waving that onion ring under my nose now!!!) :D

catland
02-29-2008, 02:46 PM
Happy leap day everyone. David - congrats on your *one* year PT anniversary. :D

Its in the high 50's here - we've had a pretty rainy winter so people are starting to get spring fever. Still a little too soon, but the crocuses are blooming and nice weather is on the way.

Killearn Kitties
02-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Oooo well I'm prepared to take fish, burger, hotdogs and steak off the grill please. :D Some of everything if you don't mind. One drink of the day too if you please. Hi everybody.

We had fabulous spring weather until a few days ago. Nasty nasty nasty now - so I am happy to stand here in the bar in my summer clothes, sitting round the grill, celebrating our extra day. :D

slick
02-29-2008, 03:02 PM
**waves**
Hi everyone!

I don't come to Thursdays very often any more but today I need something. Life could be better up here...then again it could be worse.
I would love a Spanish Coffee to warm my insides. Don't have much of an appetite these days so just going to sit back on the couch and chill for a bit if you don't mind.

Hope Mz Gini's doing better. Thank doG she went to the doctor.

Randi
02-29-2008, 03:54 PM
KK, I hope you're not going to send that weather over here this time, but they do threaten with a storm. :eek:

Gini, that's too bad you have a flu. I hope your three orange guys will cuddle up around you and keep you warm. Soup is coming up. Get better!

Now Slick, we don't want you any skinnier than you are now, so go and eat something!! I'll join you in a coffee - strong with half milk and two sugars, please!

Moff, what is this world coming to, we'll soon need to print our own money! :eek: At least I got two huge bags of dry food for Fister - for free, and an extremely good offer on wine I couldn't refuse! :D

Happy weekend everyone!

gini
02-29-2008, 06:27 PM
When I miss a party - you KNOW I must be sick! (sicker than what is normal).

I have been down with this for over a week and a half. Temperature went away - cough wasn't really much of anything - but WHY couldn't I breathe?
Actually it was pretty frightening.

O.k. SLICK, so I will go to the Dr. - Geeze - bug a woman will ya?

Well my variety of flu is different - everything clears up but it leaves you with a severe case of asthma.

I am now on two types of inhalers which seem to be really helping.

The best part (if there could be one) is that I have a new internist that I just love - great guy - great communicator - told me this flu is now in my rear view mirror!

I will drink to that!!!

Please stay well everyone.................

and Moff - a quick stop at the store to stock up for the kitties made me stop and double check my sales receipt. EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING was more than one month ago.

Well, we just print more money right? NOT!!!

RedHedd
02-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Gini, that flu hit our receptionist and she's reporting the same thing - asthma or what sounds like bad bronchitis. Her doc sounds like a doofus - put her on cough syrup with codeine and it's not working.

I just got back from visiting a new candy shop near my office - heck half the office went! Powell's Sweet Shoppe -- apparently a new franchise. Talk about sugar heaven! OMG! They had a whole wall of different kinds of chocolate! I'm in BIG trouble!

RICHARD
03-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Thanks!!! I bout fainted there.
(ok Mario, you can stop waving that onion ring under my nose now!!!) :D
LOL, Poorman's smelling salts? :D

CL,
welcome!

I am sure some people would like some spring fever-not the flu...Hey, it's almost motorcycle time! :D

KK,
Almost dropped your platter....A military helicopter flew over and I had to run out side to see! Typical male!

One Platter and a Screwdriver!

DONE!

Hey Slick!

Some cafe espanol and a place by the fire?

DONE!

Hi Randi...
One muscular coffee with half milk and two sugars....Do you want the right half or the left half milk? ;)

DONE!

Hey Ms. G...

What about the knee aches? And that hacking cough? :rolleyes: You had the same flu that I did! Actually, it was Ed sleeping on my chest....

Here's a screwdriver...some Vitamin C and V!
DONE!

Redd, no free samples?

DONE!

RedHedd
03-01-2008, 12:17 PM
This is for Gini! PEEP FIGHT!

Peep Fight !! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8fUQOTxa4w)

Let the games begin! :D

RedHedd
03-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Redd, no free samples?

I Eated it! :D

Killearn Kitties
03-01-2008, 12:35 PM
I Eated it! :D
:eek: And you didn't even share with your FRIENDS???

RICHARD
03-02-2008, 01:36 PM
KK, I know-I feel slighted too.

Gini got peeps and we got squat! ;)

Randi
03-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Can I have the top half, please! :D

RICHARD
03-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Can I have the top half, please! :D

DONE! :D