PDA

View Full Version : My macbook has been plugged in but still won't turn on :(

Suki Wingy
02-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Any ideas? I've searched The Google but it failed me. I got a lot of forums where people said they've had similar issues where the magsafe power cord thingy has the little green light (as in it's charged) but that it won't stay on unless plugged in. The problem is mine has been plugged in since last night about this time and still when I open it up the little white (on/working) light goes off.

It's kinda done the same thing before but it's never been unresponsive for this long (24 hours) I accidentally let my battery run out but as soon as I got the "You are now running on reserve battery power" message I shut down.

I've been all restless because I have no CD or DVD player and all of my music and Lord of the Rings audiobooks are on my computer and I haven't been able to listen to them. I'm posting now from my old family desktop in the basement but I have to get off soon so I won't be able to check back until tomorrow around mid day.
Any help is appreciated, I sure hope I don't have to get my battery replaced since my computer's only a year old and I'm still broke from buying it.