PDA

View Full Version : Dinner...pics

Glacier
02-27-2008, 12:14 PM
When I was off work, I could actually feed the dogs before it was dark.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/dinner2.jpg
The main group eating in the yard. The beige tent is our woodshed. The white shed is a cedar sauna.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/dinner.jpg
Cleaning up the scraps! The brown shed is just storage. The tarped shed was a greenhouse in another life. Now it's the dog kitchen. All the kibble is stored there and there are two more freezers inside.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%2008/goldiebone.jpg
Goldie chowing down on a moose bone. She eats in her own pen with Chase, who may be dumb but he is smart enough to leave Goldie alone while she chews!

Ginger's Mom
02-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Ah, back to work already, huh? The dogs are going to miss having you home with them. It's funny how they start getting closer to each other as they get down to crumbs. Goldie looks so cute in that picture. She is enjoying her bone without a care in the world. :)

ramanth
02-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Now I'm hungry. :D

A sauna huh? Bet it gets a lot of use on the really cold days. :D

Freedom
02-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow, look at all that wide open space! I knew I lived in a city but . . . Wow!

cyber-sibes
02-27-2008, 07:22 PM
That's a beautiful picture of Goldie! :D She's such a cute little thing.
The dog yard looks like it's full of "Husky Hoovers" vacuuming up the yard!

HoochsMommiee
02-27-2008, 08:10 PM
aaww ur babys are cute who is the one with the black toosh faceing the camera on the right side

caseysmom
02-28-2008, 01:26 PM
I have a stupid question....do those freezers have electricity or is it just cold enough to keep everything frozen?

Glacier
02-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Wow, look at all that wide open space! I knew I lived in a city but . . . Wow!

We have just over four acres. That's the side yard to the right of the house. We took all the trees out over there after our insurance company said they would cover nothing if one hit the house or shop. The shop is over there too, just past the woodshed. Tehya's pen and Raven's pen are through the gate you can see in the pictures. Those pens run almost to the property line.

The sauna does get quite a bit of use. Stuart likes it more than I do so it's fired up alot more when he's home.

I was calling them Husky Hoovers last night! I think I'm gonna use that. Anvik is a very good hoover dog. He keeps my kitchen floor nice and clean!

Glacier
02-28-2008, 01:28 PM
I have a stupid question....do those freezers have electricity or is it just cold enough to keep everything frozen?

Right now it's cold enough that none of them are plugged in. The four that are over by and in the "kitchen" shed all work and have electricity, but they probably won't need to be plugged in until late April. I just bought a huge freezer off a friend and it will go in the kitchen shed too. Just have to figure out how to get it home! My truck won't hold much with the dogbox on the back!

cassiesmom
02-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Hello, Hoover doggers, looks like you are enjoying your supper! And Goldie, what a cutie with your bone! I'll leave you alone while you work on it :)