PDA

View Full Version : Me & my hair.......before pics

Husky_mom
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
now seriously here are some pics I took of myself so you get a better idea..

last threaad was so helpful but also sooo confusing as I liked them all and couldnīt make my mind....hopefully Iīll be able to do so now

hereīs what my hair normally looks like.....a ponytail... or a braid in this case....LOL.... sometimes I use a clamp and have it like a small up-do.....

and the next is how long my hair is....natural.... no extensions, no curling, no straightening, no hair products, just natural air dried..... (excuse the room mess, itīs my bros room :p, actully it was like that when it was mine also :o )

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/img_0321.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/img_0475.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/img_0715.jpg

what do you think?? what should I go for??

Medusa
02-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Were you blessed w/that hair color naturally? You have very beautiful and exotic eyes. Shorter hair and/or dark hair tends to bring the eyes out even more. I'm no expert and when I was young, I had long hair, too, but as I got older, I cut it short and have kept it that way because I hate fussing w/it. Sorry if I'm of no help; just wanted to tell you how attractive you are and what great eyes you have.

Kfamr
02-26-2008, 05:14 PM
I think a dark brown/reddish color and a shorter cut that frames the face would look nice! :)

Rachel
02-26-2008, 05:40 PM
I think your natural color would look beautiful on you. Why not try to get a color as close to that as possible and then enjoy it without having all that upkeep? You'll have plenty of years for dying once you start going gray.

As for the length, I think you have one of those rare faces that looks gorgeous with hair pulled back, like you wear it. So whatever style you choose, I think you should still be able to wear it in a pony tail, etc.

Husky_mom
02-26-2008, 05:53 PM
LOL!!... yeah right!! actually I have darker hair... not that dark but more like a medium/dark blonde....

thank you!!... I called them my Aussie eyes... hehe .....I would call them Husky eyes but they are green.... really weird if you close up on them... but I love them :p

itīs also a thing of how much darker can I go.... as dark also makes faces harder IMO... and i love my color.... but might consider reds...;) and I canīt go too short as it will frizz out... and I NEED to be able to do a ponytail when I canīt style it.... mostly always :p

I really donīt mind the upkeep... unless for reds fading to fast on me :(...

thank for the compliments!!

RobiLee
02-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I think you are very pretty. Gorgeous eyes!

I think you should go with a dark blonde with some pretty ligther highlights, cut off some of the length and then put long layers in it. That way you would still have some length and can still pull it back.

I agree with Rachel when she said you have one of those rare faces that looks great with the hair pulled back.

Taz_Zoee
02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
A girl I work with has georgeous eyes like you do. She recently got her hair colored DARK, she used dark brown with a red in it. It makes her eyes pop even more. But that would be a drastic change for you.
I think adding low lights to the bright blonde would look really good. And personally I LOVE long hair, so I say keep the length. I believe I said in your other thread to go with long layers.

Freedom
02-26-2008, 09:25 PM
If you need to still wear a pony tail, be careful with layers.

And I STILL say get some bangs, and a darker hair color!!!

Daisy and Delilah
02-26-2008, 11:54 PM
You are a natural beauty!! Great pics! :)

Husky_mom
02-27-2008, 04:07 PM
thank you Iīm blushing!!....

Iīm sooooo tempted to go red again.... or jet black :p .... but Iīm not that confident about it .....

at least the cut Iīll be gettign it over this weekend... I hope... still Iīm debating in styles... thanks for your suggestions whish are helping me a lot!!...

Karen
02-27-2008, 04:37 PM
I think long layers like the style Ramanth posted in this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=138638) - that she labeled Style #3 short. It's not very short, really, and would frame your face nicely, but still be something you could pull back. You might need a bobby pin or two to keep the shorter pieces from falling out of the ponytail, but not many, and it is still long enough to keep it fom getting frizzy! (I know that feeling, if my hairdresser gets too enthusiastic with the scissors, it goes POOF!) As for color, jet black might be hard to maintain, but a red close in color to your natural darker blonde might be fun!

Barbara
02-28-2008, 02:43 AM
I think it would look good with a little bit of hair in your face- more flattering.
I also think in the direction of dark blonde with highlights- jet balck would be too hard IMO.