PDA

View Full Version : Someone put a juicy Black Angus Steak...

Cookiebaker
02-26-2008, 06:45 AM
...under the airconditioner that is sitting on the floor in our mudroom yesterday.....or rather, one piece of dog kibble. :rolleyes: But the way Malone is going CRaZeEeEY, you would think that it was a big, thick, juicy steak. :D He can't get it, and I can't lift the air conditioner, so he is going to be tormented until mark (he's on a business trip) comes home and moves it! :D

RobiLee
02-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Omg..that is too funny! Sorry but I had to giggle at this one,Anna. Can you get a thin stick or something to swipe the piece of kibble out of there. I know my furkids would be going nuts too.

Please give beautiful Lydia and handsome Malone loving hugs from me. :)

pitc9
02-26-2008, 07:04 AM
LOL!! What a funny boy you are Malone!

You just want it because you can't get it!!

Freedom
02-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Te hee, I can easily picture what is happening, thanks for the smile!

Ginger's Mom
02-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Hehehe, I love it. What a clever way to keep your dog occupied on a cold and/or snowy winter day. ;)

Pam
02-26-2008, 09:12 AM
haha! I have not had that happen with pieces of kibble but boy have I had it happen with a few of Ripley's nylabones. Usually they slide under the stove and he digs and digs right in front of the stove as if they will come out that way. :rolleyes: At least this gets my attention. ;) There is a space between the cabinet and the stove where occasionally one of Bella's balls winds up. She sits on the floor staring at that space sort of willing it to come out on its own. :D :D Malone sweetie, your mommy has lots more where that came from. You will surely not starve! :p

moosmom
02-26-2008, 09:19 AM
On a business trip??? Man is THAT gonna smell!!! (the beef, not hubby)

ramanth
02-26-2008, 10:39 AM
Silly Malone! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
02-26-2008, 10:49 AM
On a business trip??? Man is THAT gonna smell!!! (the beef, not hubby)

ROFLMAO!

Suki Wingy
02-27-2008, 09:53 PM
You know what I pictured when I read the title of this thread?
http://www.angusjournal.com/shows/2006/KanJrPrev06/KanJrPrevImages06/GC_prdm_blk_steer.jpg
:p :rolleyes:

I second the stick idea, maybe a pencil can wedge it out of there?