PDA

View Full Version : Check out my "new" website! :)

wolf_Q
02-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Well, its not actually new, its the same website I've had for years...I just finally updated it. It was so bad that I was embarassed to even look at it, I don't think I had updated it since at least 2004. :o

Anyway, I changed all of the graphics and updated everything today. http://www.geocities.com/wolf_q/index.html Let me know if it looks ok, and also if the photobucket slideshow on the main page is working. I know its not a great website, but its free, so it works for me. ;)

Also if any of you want me to add your website to my links page, let me know. I already added a couple of PT websites that I could think of. I had a few on there already from years ago too.

P.S. In honor of me finally updating it, I'll give any PTers 10% off a portrait.

CountryWolf07
02-25-2008, 08:51 PM
You added Rosie in your drawings! :) I like the new look! Looks great!

slleipnir
02-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Looks awesome! I really would love another drawing of one or both of my pups sometime...(how long is the discount on for? :o)

Cinder & Smoke
02-25-2008, 09:50 PM
:)
WOW!

NICE work on the website, Amy!
Really looks GOOD!

:D

RobiLee
02-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Nice job, Amy! One of these days I'd like to get a colored pencil portrait of my 3 furkids together. They don't all have to be in the same photo do they? You can take them from individual photos, right?

Love looking at your artwork.

finn's mom
02-25-2008, 10:44 PM
Oh, wow, your portraits are wonderful! I didn't know about your site, so thank you for posting that you'd updated it. I have my images up now as well, and if you could add my site as a link, that would be fantastic! I'd like to commission a drawing from you if you have time...maybe in time for Mother's Day? My boyfriend's mom has a dog that is nearing his end, and I think it would make a really nice gift. You are great at capturing the dogs' personalities. :)

DJFyrewolf36
02-26-2008, 01:00 AM
Awesome! :D

Flatcoatluver
02-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Stunning artwork and great organized website. I am going to have to start saving my money. :)

Ginger's Mom
02-26-2008, 12:13 PM
Your work is gorgeous, Amy. I particularly like your colored pencil drawings. One of my neighbors had a drawing done of her two dogs on the beach. After they both went to the RB (within a few months of each other) and she adopted another dog, she took the picture back to the artist and had her new dog added to the picture. Since seeing that I have often thought that it would be nice to have a portrait of my two girls together. I will have to bookmark your webpage.

AdoreMyDogs
02-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Outstanding website and work, Amy. I wish you lots of luck with it :)