PDA

View Full Version : I´m free... I´m free!!!...

Husky_mom
02-25-2008, 01:19 PM
I was being kept hostage at my home......

by a nasty virus who got all of us :rolleyes: :p ...so for the past 10 days i have been computerless and PTless.... I soo missed you!!

I still have a sore throat and have this pain in my nose like when you sometimes have then you breather colder air...(not sure if you are familiar with the feeling but it sucks)

right now I´m checking all that I´ve missed in these days... but wanted to let you know I´m here and still alive and kicking.... and couching for that matter LOL.....

now I´m also hubbyless as he went to a trip to other state and my kid is trying to be "kidnapped" by my Inlaws arrrgggg!! but that´s another rant...

anyway.... it´s good to be back... will post some pics soon of our swap

thanks for reading

Trisst
02-25-2008, 01:21 PM
Congrats on your freedom.
Im looking foward to seeing you on PT!
Enjoy your life back!

Freedom
02-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Keep resting and heal up and recover! We don't want you to have a relapse.
Bah, nasty cold, go bother someone else and let Isabel and her family be healthy again!

Alysser
02-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Okay, I seriously think EVERYONE has been sick this winter. I've was sick a few weeks back and on my cruise for Christmas. My sister is sick. Half my friends are sick..it's ridiculous. I am glad to hear you are free from that virus. The really suck, don't they? Welcome back! :D I noticed you hadn't been posting much lately.

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Sorry to hear you were so sick...! It is great you feel better now :)