PDA

View Full Version : WTC Hero GSD killed

wolf_Q
08-19-2002, 01:50 AM
Found this on another message board.......... :( Ok even if you thought the dog was a stray (which is BS) is there really a need to shoot the dog 11 times? :mad:

http://www.ctlegalguide.com/SlideShow/git.html

p.s. be sure and check out the canine search and rescue slideshow

kohala
08-19-2002, 01:56 AM
Has this been on National News? This is pathetic - I thought police went after anyone who killed fellow officers. Git Ander was a fellow officer. I wonder if the girl played "poor victim" and inspired the shooting?

delidog
08-19-2002, 06:56 AM
oh the outrage...this is the first that i have seen this...unfortunately, i used to live near that hateful town of plainfield...it is a dump...and yes, all politicians are crooked there...the town of plainfield is why new jersey is called the armpit of the nation....i am not surprised by the actions of those police officers...in plainfield,if you don't grow up and go to jail...you become a cop...
the outrage for this fallen hero is boiling inside me right now...:mad:
18 shots?!?!?!?!?!wearing badge?!?!?!:mad:,capturing 12 yr.old hoodlum?!?!?!:mad: Canine Police van sitting within 10 feet?!?!?!:mad:
eeerrrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
all i can do is feel for this poor,poor hero...who was definately in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!:mad:

primabella
08-19-2002, 07:56 AM
this is terrible. the poor dog was just doing his job and he gets killed for it.:( he is a real hero.

Ann
08-19-2002, 08:57 AM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I cannot belive that... OMG... This is just...

I'm emailing every single email at that site, and I will not stop until those pigs (to the real, and cute, oink-oink pigs; sorry for using your name badly) are taken out of service for good.

turner
08-19-2002, 09:00 AM
When I read that, I wanted to cry. I did send an e-mail on how I felt and what I thought should be done to those officers. Weather anyone will listen as I live in Canada.

Those 2 men and I use the term "men" loosly should be dismissed and put on trial for murder!! Thought it was a stray dog, ya what a bunch of BS. The dog wasn't ripping the girl apart or even hurting her for that matter!

I get so outraged when I read or hear about stuff like that happening. :( :mad:

moosmom
08-19-2002, 09:12 AM
This story was released a few months ago. It's very sad that this had to happen. There was NO reason they had to shoot the dog at all, let alone 11 times. And, to add to the whole problem, the cops were making jokes about it. Yet they get off scott free. Makes me sick! The dog was a police office killed by one of his own in the line of duty while protecting his partner. I just don't get it.

Tina
08-19-2002, 10:26 AM
OMG!!!:mad: How in the world can a police officer shoot one of their own! They had to know that the dog was with the police! It just makes me wonder if these sick men done this on purpose and just said the dog was a stray!! I hope these guys are kicked off the police force and not allowed to be a police officer anywhere else! They don't deserve to be in the police force!:mad: :mad:

ellensy
08-19-2002, 12:06 PM
How could they do that?!?

They gotta be out of their mind.......!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

zippy-kat
08-19-2002, 12:52 PM
sickening....absolutely sickening.

the slideshow was heartbreaking. i'm sitting here in tears.

aly
08-19-2002, 01:17 PM
I couldn't finish the story. I'm crying too hard. I don't dare look at that slideshow :( :( :( :( :( Omg I'm so sad.

Sudilar
08-19-2002, 10:59 PM
I saw this story a few months ago. It is horrible. I am so sad that this should happen.

kohala
08-19-2002, 11:03 PM
I share with everyone your anger and disgust over this incident. I did email the Governor and the Congressman, my email to the Senator did not go through. I also emailed the President, including the links provided. Not only is this horrendous to dear Git Ander, it is horrendous to us as a nation. As we see restitution and compensation being decided (perhaps not equitably) for survivors and families of victims, is this what we allow to happen to a rescue worker?
Oh, no-- I think not.
I can't let go of this one - I hope that our governing officials feel the same way.
Please keep those emails going out, folks, and the president's email is available through the White House web page, you guys know how to find it. I am sure he would not like the image this gives of how we Americans treated a hero of such a heinous act.

lovemymaltese
08-20-2002, 01:48 PM
That is terrible bless his little heart. Those officers need some sort of punishment. What a couple of idiots!