PDA

View Full Version : Good boy, Dapper!

smokey the elder
02-25-2008, 07:10 AM
Dapper is a very handsome cat. He's also a lifesaver, protecting his meowmie (or pawpaw) when their sugar gets too low. Dogs have great senses of smell, but cats are no slouch, either! I hope you get lots of scritches and special treats today.

Barbiecat1
02-25-2008, 08:00 AM
What a good boy; taking care of your human that way! And you are so good looking, too. Keep up the wonderful work, Sweetie, and enjoy your special day.

moosmom
02-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Oh Dapper!!!!

You are such a handsome orangie. Congrats on COTD!

kb2yjx
02-25-2008, 09:19 AM
What a handsome ORANGEMAN!!! And you have a very special mission to keep your parent well!! Sounds like youare doing a great job! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
02-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Wow, Dapper! What a wonderful kitty nurse you are! And such a handsome one, too. Please have a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Dapper what a handsome fellow you are!!!

How wonderful that you can help your guardian stay well too!!!

I hope you have a wonderful treat-filled day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

nancys
02-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Dapper sounds like a very smart cat!

tatsxxx11
02-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi there Dapper, you handsome creamsicle kitty; and yes, no doubt you’re all boy!:p Hope you’re enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day bash with your family DP, you truly are deserving!:) Your person is so proud of her beautiful best friend and rightfully so, for you truly are a blessing, being not only her loyal and loving companion, but guardian angel in fur, as well!:) How lucky is she to have you by her side, keeping her in smiles AND safe! What a guy! :) Long and happy life to you precious Dapper, our extra special and most deserving, honoree!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Felicia's Mom
02-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Dapper, Such a good boy to take care of his human like you do. Congrats on being COTD!

orangemm
02-25-2008, 04:51 PM
What a good boy you are, Dapper. Such a good caretaker and companion! And, so handsome!!! You are just gorgeous.

Happy COTD and congratulations! Get some treats, 'nip and scritches!!

catmandu
02-25-2008, 04:51 PM
BEAT THE DRUMS AND RAISE THE ROOF, ITS ANOTHER OWESOME ORANGIE FOR CAT OF THE DAY.
DAPPER LITTLE DAPPER YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOMME ORANGE CAT, AND ARE QUITE SKILLED AT CONSEVING YOUR ENERGY FOR BEING THE BEST CAT THAT YOU CAN BE FOR YOUR GUARDIANS.
THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS, LED BY MICHAEL AND MIQUELITO LEAD THE MANY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWSSSSSSSS FOE DELIGHTFUL DAPPER OUR MEWWWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

CatdudeGP
02-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Just like Saxo ( http://petoftheday.com/search/search.cgi?q=saxo&sk=Cats&mr=25&pr=ON )the tuxedo cat a short while ago, this is Dapper's 2nd time as COTD. http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/August/06.html Are there too few COTD applicants or did the COTD staff not bother to check Dapper out and search their own site before repeating him at COTD?

He's a sweet cat and a handsome sleepy boy, though!

Freedom
02-25-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey there, Dapper! You sure are one handsome kitty, and I for one think your name suits you! And a natural alerter, that is WONDERFUL!!! Happy COTD! Sending you lots of chin rubs and scritchies.

catmandu
02-26-2008, 09:18 AM
I Am Sorry About Typing In Drugs Originally Dapper And Guardians, My Eyes Are Weak.
I Will Have To Proofread A Bit Better.
I Am Sorry, The Found Cats Are Searching For Paper Bags To Put Over Thier Heads In Shame, Again.