PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer for Wendy on behalf of Corrine

kitten645
02-24-2008, 07:05 AM
I know the power of PT prayers. A friend posted this and I thought I'd ask for a PT prayer for Wendy. Thanks!

To all of my very dear friends I have a very special Plea. There is an angel of a girl I know. Her name is Wendy. She is simply a beautiful special young lady with so much love and life in her. She has been very sick in Stanford Hospital for the last month with cancer. Sadly yesterday afternoon we were given the devistating news that her condition is to advanced to administer chemo therapy. She is surrounded by her loving family constantly and her pet cat came to see her last night. We are all completely helpless now and can only rely on our loving friends to lift her up in prayer. So this is my plea on behalf of all of us who love this angel on earth that you will pray and ask all your loved ones to pray for her and her family.

Bless you,
Love,
Corrine

catmandu
02-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Is there an address whee we can send Wendy a note to cheer her up and let her know that we are praying for her.
We wold love to send her a Found Cat Photo.
We are putting Wendy in our prayers and pray she is not in pain.
The Pet Angels will come and comfort Wendy the best that they can..

Medusa
02-24-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Wendy. Of course, prayers will start immediately; my PT family is always on my mind and in my heart. I do hope that her cat was able to give her some comfort and I hope that you, too, will know comfort and peace along w/Wendy.

moosmom
02-24-2008, 08:26 AM
Corrine,

Please tell this precious girl not to give up. My daughter had brain cancer at the age of 16. Not once did she give up or say why me?? She went through the chemo and radiation and is now cured (she's been in remission for 15 years, so miracles DO happen).

Wendy will be in my thoughts and prayers.

(((HUGS)))

Donna and crew

rosethecopycat
02-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Prayers rising for Wendy, for her personal miracle.

May she find comfort in her kitty and her family.

Please post an address to send cards, so she knows of the support she has.

phesina
02-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Prayers for your dear friend Wendy and those who love her (includiing you, of course).

kb2yjx
02-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Sending prayers of hope for Wendy and her family!!!!!

orangemm
02-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Lots of prayers for Wendy and her family. Miracles do happen; let's pray for one!

krazyaboutkatz
02-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are going out to Wendy and her family.

kitten645
02-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Thank you all for your kind replies. I've forwarded this link to Corrine and she will hopefully pop in and have an address. Pet Talkers are the BEST! Thanks so much again.
Claudia

rg_girlca
02-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Special prayers going out to Wendy and her loving family.

momcat
02-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Dear Wendy,
It is no secret what God can do,
What He's done for others He'll do for you!

Prayers are already being prayed for you and your family. Have faith.

kitten645
02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
bump :)

pitc9
02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Prayers for Wendy!
{{{HUGS}}} to all.

Felicia's Mom
02-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Wendy is in my prayers, Corrine!

kitten645
02-27-2008, 06:52 PM
This is Corrine on Claudia's account:

I cant believe the wonderful responce to Wendy's prayer. Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement. Her address is
Wendy Masonek
7475 Cana Hwy.
Chico, CA 95973
Her sister picks up her mail and brings it to her while she's at Stanford. She is supposed to be going home this week but her situation is very volital and changing. We remaine hopeful especially with wonderful well wishers like you on her side. We are forever grateful for all your prayers and support.
Love,
Busters mom, Corrine :)

DJFyrewolf36
02-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Dear Wendy,
It is no secret what God can do,
What He's done for others He'll do for you!

Prayers are already being prayed for you and your family. Have faith.

Amen to that! Prayers on the way