View Full Version : breezyshirt

fritz03
02-22-2008, 04:34 PM
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/1/1133242/breezyshirt.JPG This is the shirt I got from Marlene and Larry,it says the name of the resort Super Clubs Breezes Bahamas.Mom got a pair of Earrings and a nice necklace and a big tea towel.Taffy was really happy to see jumping around barking and scratching at the back door wanting to go home.They all had a great time down there,both got a tan,Larry got a blister above the eye from too much sun.There was really good entertainment there,three guys dressed in high heels,dresses singing songs by the Supremes,one guy dressed like Michael Jackson ,shoes ,white socks,the whole bit and 5 other guys dressed like the Jackson 5 with big Afros doing Jackson 5 songs.At 6:30 in the morning there was Continental breakfast which consisted of fruit and Danishes and 7:30 there was the regular breakfast buffet.Out by the pool,they got get Hot Dogs and Hamburgers things like that.not sure what supper was, I am sure it was good also.Tuesday they went by bus into Nassau to shop.Not long into it,the driver had to stop fill the bus with Diesel fuel.Got going,the fuel hadn't had time to wind its way through the fuel system and the bus, was continually jerking forward,Larry thought it a big laugh,Marlene and other people too,Larry turned red he was laughing so hard.Larry's sister gets up at 10 after 5 every morning,used to getting up when she works,they were all up before they got the wakeup call from the front desk.I am sure they would go again this time for a little longer a week or more.