PDA

View Full Version : Does your cat have a favorite tv show?

momcat
02-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Hi PT friends! The best part of coming home from work is the big welcome home I get from Groucho. Of course I make a huge fuss over him too. When it finally comes time to relax and wind down, Groucho comes up for snuggles and lovies while we watch tv together. His favorite show is Judge Judy!!! He sits there and just purrs throughout the entire program and from time to time he'll express his opinion.
Does your kitty have a favorite tv show? If so, please post in and let us know. It might be fun to find out what all of our PT kitties like to watch.

Ginger's Mom
02-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Hehehe, I wish I could see Groucho getting into Judge Judy, it must be funny/cute. I don't have cats, but I do remember spending a lovely evening at a friend's house watching 101 Dalmatians with her two cats (and they were definitely watching the movie). It was amazing to me, because I have never had a dog that would watch television.

pitc9
02-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Judge Judy... LOL!
That great!

When I was young we had a long hair Calico named Patches that loved to watch down hill skiing. She'd sit at the edge of the TV, as if she was waiting for them to come out the side of the screen!

Fuzzybuns
02-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Only Churchy does...he likes Ren and Stimpy, lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/EmBeeTM/Photos/RenTheGreat.jpg

catmandu
02-21-2008, 06:36 PM
I ahve beenwatching the Classic Popeye Cartoons 1933 to 1938, and the Found Ctas chase the characters . I think that iys because its in black and white , and the Cartoons are fully animated!!!
Avast Popeye look out for Miquelito!!!!

Emeraldgreen
02-21-2008, 07:20 PM
My cats like most things that come on the Animal Planet Channel, especially shows about bugs and crawly things. :D

kittycats_delight
02-22-2008, 03:00 AM
Vixen likes to watch tv but will only pay attention to tropical birds and wild cats programs. We rarely watch anything but NatGeo, NatGeo Wild & Animal Planet.

Phoenix doesn't watch tv much but she does like watching when someone is playing a game on the Xbox360 or PS2.

Vega couldn't be bothered with any of that at all. Her tv is the window.

Both Bella and Frost like the marine aquarium screensaver and try to catch the fishies. But as for the actual tv they are not interested.

Medusa
02-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Yodie seems to be the only one who really likes TV, although Coco Puff has lately shown an interest. Yodie LOVES Animal Planet and basketball games. She'll leave during the commercial for a litterbox or snack break, then come back and watch TV again.