PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

buttercup132
02-20-2008, 08:32 PM
I drew these up, the flower one is my moms new tattoo and I'm getting the Ducky one (for obvious reasons).

Here's the OG ducks.

http://assets.11piecesofflare.com/stickers/4372/2397/692186zjad3k7xja_thumb.gif

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/BC132/IMG_0889.jpg

My mom's is everyone's birth flowers, I came up with the idea and design.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii289/BC132/IMG_0890.jpg

Both are going on our wrist.

shepsrbest
02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Hey your good those are really nice. That is going to hurt, my on right calf of hummingbird with flower sure did.!! I wish you the best, that should be really pretty. :)

Cookiebaker
02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
I love the flower one....very pretty!! :)

Do you honestly wanna know what I think? If you don't, then don't keep reading. ;) ;)

The ducky one is just OK....it looks more like something that you would find in a baby room, then a tattoo. Does that make any sense? And especially if you get it in a prominent place like your wrist, you might want to be absolutely sure of the design before you make a decision.

Anyway, I would love to see the final outcomes when you get it done!!!! :)

jackie
02-21-2008, 02:28 AM
They are both very nice drawings, but I am not a big fan of either as tattoos.

Christiansmommy
02-21-2008, 06:22 AM
I have a tattoo on my back that is all of our birth month flowers...mine, hubby and both my kids....I love it...so I do love your drawing and idea as well!!

buttercup132
02-21-2008, 07:47 AM
The ducky one is just OK....it looks more like something that you would find in a baby room, then a tattoo. Does that make any sense? And especially if you get it in a prominent place like your wrist, you might want to be absolutely sure of the design before you make a decision. I know that's why I like it. I wouldn't want a serious poratrait of my cat on me, it's just not the style of tattoo I like. I like portraits on other people but not on me. And I wouldn't get a real looking duck either. I love the cartoon tattoos and have wanted a cartoon one on my wrist for a long time but I couldn't find one to fit and I wasn't aloud one there for a long time. So I have wanted this for a long time. I know lots of people have different opinons on other peoples tattoos or ideas for them though. I look at alot of people's too and wonder why on earth they would get those things on them but they are happy with them so that's all that matters.

I have a tattoo on my back that is all of our birth month flowers That's where I first saw that, there was such thing as birth flowers. Yours looks so nice I really like yours.

Freedom
02-21-2008, 07:55 AM
You are quite talented at drawing, I didn't realize!

Now i have to go find out what my birth month flower is. I knew of birth stones, never heard of flowers. Off to use google!

moosmom
02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
What a great idea!!! I love the pictures. The two ducks together is just precious!!! How are the boys anyway???