PDA

View Full Version : Our Friend Sandra Kb2yjx Has Viral Pneumonia, Please Join Us In Sending Prayers

catmandu
02-20-2008, 10:52 AM
That Sandra Will Be On Her Feet Very Soon.
With Molly Meu Being Ill Our Friend Sandra Would Really Appreciate Your Prayers And Good Wishes.
Please Send You Prayers For A Great Cat Meeeowmie
We Pray She Will Be Back Very Soon.

lvpets2002
02-20-2008, 10:57 AM
:( Oh I am so sorry she is sick & feels bad.. Sending Lots of Prayers & Huggss..

Barbara
02-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Sending all my best to Sandra for a speedy recovery.
But what about Molly Meu? I thought she had started the big journey to the bridge?

Karen
02-20-2008, 12:27 PM
She will be in our prayers.

Catty1
02-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Prayers that Sandra recovers soon!

She has been through a lot.

The appt was made for Molly to go to the Bridge on Monday. I hope she and her husband were able to be there.

{{{hugs}}} to Sandra, and Barry too.

Freedom
02-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Oh Sandra, on top of everything else, now you are ill as well? Prayers that you recover quickly! {{hugs}} to all the family.

catmandu
02-20-2008, 02:22 PM
I thought Molly Meu has an appointment as well, but I am not sure if she went it or not.
I have been talking to Sandra, and she has never siad if Molly Meu was now An Pet Angel.
I am just praying that Sandra can shake this , and be well soon.
I will miss talking to her , as we exchange letters daily.
I know that Her Pet Angels are there with her Cats and Barry , helping Sandra keep her spirits up.

phesina
02-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Prayers and good healing wishes for dear Sandra and for dear Molly Meu too..

Love and hugs and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel

jenluckenbach
02-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Prayers, Sandra. I have been thinking about you.

Catty1
02-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Sandra, I hope you are resting well and that any meds are helping you be comfortable.

Even if it's soy+vitamin shakes or something from the health food store, I hope you're able to take in some food of some kind.

Gentle {{{hugs}}} and get well soon.

Felicia's Mom
02-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Sending prayers and vibes for Sandra.

krazyaboutkatz
02-21-2008, 12:51 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Sandra is sick.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are on the way. Please take care and get well soon.

Killearn Kitties
02-21-2008, 03:35 AM
Oh I am very sorry to hear that. Sending all my health vibes Sandra's way. I am sure her furry nurses will help her to feel better.

CultureJunky
02-21-2008, 06:04 AM
That is sad to hear, Get Well Soon Sandra, just think of happy feed massaging your lungs and making them better!

Medusa
02-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Positive prayers and healing are being sent your way, Sandra, to you and to Molly Meu. Please try to relax and take care of yourself.

kb2yjx
02-21-2008, 09:23 AM
Thank you Gary for putting up this post! Things started happening on Saturday when I came home from work. Barry could not believe his ears when I told him, I was going to see the doctor on Monday. I thought I just had a bad head cold, and was shocked when Dr. Petra told me I had viral pneumonia!! Since it is viral, no antibiotics, just treat the symptoms. I am glad I had put up 11 quarts of homemade chicken soup!! Barry and the cats have been great!!! Would you believe me if I told you that we have a nurse at the clinic who REFUSES to cover her nose/mouth when she sneezes/coughs? All of the other nurses have gotten sick because of her. O well, this is not how I wanted to spend my 57th birthday either!!! Thanks for all your well wishes. And Molly did go to the Bridge on Monday...

catmandu
02-21-2008, 09:34 AM
I know that the Campbell Angel Squad will be bringing you snacks and treats from all the best palces in Melbourne, and we pray that you are back on your feet very soon. I will certainly report that careless Nurse who doesnt cover her mouth, thats not only stupid, but dangerous.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-21-2008, 09:36 AM
Get well soon - so sorry to hear about Molly. Be happy at the Bridge little one

Medusa
02-21-2008, 10:08 AM
Eat lots of that homemade chicken soup and know that now Molly Meu is looking out for you. RIP, sweet Molly.

Barbara
02-21-2008, 11:13 AM
What an unhappy birthday for you with that pneumonia and Molly Meu gone :(

I think all the chicken soup recommendations are very good and it may help to put a little chilli if you like. Lemon juice is also very good with chicken soup and will add a little support for your immune system.

kb2yjx
02-21-2008, 12:10 PM
How can one not feel better with all you great folks out there sending prayers and well wishes. It has been rough times, esp losing 2 cats in less than 2 months, you all helped us to get thru.....You are great friends!!!