PDA

View Full Version : You know you are a dog person when...

Albea
08-18-2002, 11:44 AM
In case you didn't know if you are a dog person ;) take a look at this:
http://geocities.com/murphys_world/Dogperson.htm

Kfamr
08-18-2002, 12:00 PM
You carry pictures of your dog in your wallet instead of pictures of your parents, siblings, significant other, or anyone else remotely human.

Im guilty of many.... but this one... I have Nelly and Simba in my wallet :D :p

mugsy
08-18-2002, 12:41 PM
Ok, did they write that about me??? Do I get any royalites?? lol

Cincy'sMom
08-18-2002, 01:19 PM
yep, I'm a dog person!

Last night we went to a party at a friend's house for eveyone who went to Disney. Before we said hello to anyone ( Except the host who greeeted us at the door) we went staight to the garage to meet the dog (he was only out there til everyone arrived, then he was with us) Yep. Dog people!

sottice
08-18-2002, 06:52 PM
yep
yep
yep
uh huh......

oh, I guess I'm guilty! I love my dogs!

(and my cats and bird and donkey :D )

Tucker216
08-18-2002, 07:33 PM
:D I started a new job 3 months ago and everywhere you look on my desk are pictures of Tucker ... there is 1 of my husband but its just a small one lol and what I cant figure out is why everyone at work thinks I am nuts! lol I think that might have to do with the wallpaper I put on my computer at work lol it a big picture of Tucker!! I remember my first day at work very well too.. After I dropped Tucker off at his grandma & grandpaws house ( they puppysat him for the first week ) I cried all the way to work from missing my baby, I even called my parents 20 times that day to check up on him! These days I RUSH home from work and Tucker and I go for a long walk and then I cook supper for all of us and after that Tucker and I snuggle up on the couch and my husband sits in the recliner and we watch animal planet!
:) :) life is good! ! :) :) :)
Ps. Tucker is a 9 month old lab mix and he came from the Waco Animal Shelter! to see him go to http://hometown.aol.com/mytucker216/

P.s.s thanks to albea for the great post lol Im going to print it out and hang it on the wall in front of my desk!

C.C.'s Mom
08-19-2002, 12:57 AM
How funny!

Yeah... we have a kiddie pool in the garden.... (and no kids)

wolf_Q
08-19-2002, 01:05 AM
We have a kiddie pool too...no kids (I'm the youngest, 18 lol)...Nebo LOVES his pool.

Too many of those fit me. ;D It's freaking pathetic how many of those are perfectly correct about me. Just yesterday I discovered a pocket of poop bags and dog treats in my jacket...I *have* convinced my parents that Nebo is not just a dog, he is their grandchild..lol....I said they better love him because it might be all that they get. ;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
08-19-2002, 06:14 AM
That's cute! I am a dog person, indeed!

Smilla
08-19-2002, 07:12 AM
How about...

"You hang out on the Pet Talk bulletin board even though you don't even have a dog of your own"?

Uh...guilty!

turner
08-19-2002, 09:21 AM
Yep!

That's me alright!! I have a sandbox in my backyard (no kids), my dogs like to dig!! lol:)

Dixie Belle
08-19-2002, 05:22 PM
Kiddie pool, no kids? GUILTY!

And the number one reason, a web page of their own? GUILTY!

Crikit
08-19-2002, 07:03 PM
Yup I'm guilty of most of those...especially the picture one and the vet one they've seen the vet more then I see the doctor I don't like doctors like the vets though.

Kfamr
08-19-2002, 07:07 PM
What if your dog has THREE webpages, plus every one of your own personal website have him/her on there??

wolf_Q
08-19-2002, 07:45 PM
Oh crap! I was supposed to make a banner for you huh KayAnn! I completely forgot, give me the addy/info for the page again!

lovemymaltese
08-20-2002, 01:49 PM
Thanks for sharing, I like that.