PDA

View Full Version : Show Picture

Spiritwind
02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Just wanted to share a show picture of my smooth Collie bitch.. Lucy - Spiritwind Rumor Has It. She is pictured going winner bitch, best of winners, and best of opp. over a bitch special at her first show.

Breeder/owner handler: Me (Janna)
Co-breeder: Ellen Ball - Armitage Shelties

Sire: CH HawkEire Flyin Without Wings
Dam: Armitage Godiva

Janna

http://i29.tinypic.com/2ir89xl.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/hwa74o.jpg

Ginger's Mom
02-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Congratulations Lucy and Janna. :) How old is Lucy?

Spiritwind
02-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks! Lucy is about 18 months old...

dukedogsmom
02-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Beautiful! I hope Jess (k9soul) sees these. I love the ears!

Spiritwind
02-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Thanks!! I know that (or atleast it doesn't seem like it) there are a lot of show people here... but I had to post the picture. I just love this dog, I think she is beautiful! and BTW she is not a kennel dog, she (along with several others) try to share my bed every night LOL

This coming Sunday we are going to TRY flyball! LOL and let them have fun and be dogs!! Not sure who I am taking yet.. maybe Lucy... or Paris and Kelsey... went last weekend to learn about it and they are starting the training this Sunday! Kelsey, Lucy and Amy are very toy motivated.. love balls... so we'll see..

Janna

cassiesmom
02-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Lucy, you are beautiful! Congratulations on your show win! If you go for a flyball try, I hope you have loads of fun! (P.s., the white on your coat makes me think of a lady wearing a fine scarf or shawl over her coat)

Shelteez2
02-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Awww she's gorgeous... for a naked collie that is... :p ;)

Freedom
02-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Congrats! You must have been thrilled with the win! Way to go, ladies!

Spiritwind
02-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Thanks everyone!

Shelteez.. LOL I love those hairless Collies!! They are so much fun.. Flyball could be interesting LOL

Janna

RobiLee
02-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Lucy is absoblutely beautiful! Congrats to her and you. How is that lovely Paris doing? I just adore her.

Just wanted to let you know that I also sent you a private message.

Spiritwind
02-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Lucy is absoblutely beautiful! Congrats to her and you. How is that lovely Paris doing? I just adore her.

Just wanted to let you know that I also sent you a private message.

Thanks Robin! Good to hear from you! Paris is doing great! Crashed out on the couch right now!.. being lazy LOL and Kelsey is laying here right beside me..

Talk to you soon!..

Janna

Pawsitive Thinking
02-21-2008, 10:06 AM
She is stunning!