PDA

View Full Version : ET & BART UP DATE

GILL
02-19-2008, 08:19 AM
WELL the kids seem to be getting along for the most part. ET does not chase Bailey any more but Lenny is a different story. It laso seems that ET has staked out the back room and bath as her terratory. She is a very gruppy and vocal lady. If she sees any thing that she does not like, you will get a grumble and hiss. On that note when you pick her up she will hiss and purr then settel in your arms.
Bart on the other hand is just a big baby, we started calling him a Teddy bear and it seems like he likes Bear better than Bart.
Both love to be groomed. Bart will roll on his back after just a few strokes.

moosmom
02-19-2008, 10:00 AM
John,

Thank you so much for the update. I'm glad things are going well. I've been in touch with Gail and she is relieved they're in good hands. At least they have other cats to hang with. Before I picked them up, they spent their entire time in an empty apartment, while someone would come in and make sure they had a clean litterbox and food. They are now where they belong. Thank you John for giving them a furrrrever home together.

catmandu
02-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Well There Are Many People Who Cannot Get Along So We Should Not Be All That Suprised If Our Cats Sometimes Have Thier Little Spats.
But A Few Hisses Are To Be Expected When New Cats Meet, But The Good News Is That For The Most Part Things Are Copasetic!!!

Freedom
02-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Aw, that CREW collage is magnificent! Will you use that as your siggy?

Glad to hear that they are finding their places and settling down. It does take time (as you well know) for them to work things out in a multi cat home. Once they do, it is such a delight!

And a vocal lady, hmmm . . . why does that not surprise me??? :D