PDA

View Full Version : Buddy!

Pam
08-18-2002, 06:27 AM
Well Buddy first of all let me say and big warm hello to a fellow New Jerseyan!!! Your story was indeed the feline version of "Home Alone" and you are even more adorable than MacCauley Culkin (sp?). What a tale your human tells of your adventures with the 'birdie' which ultimately led to your forever home with her. You are quite the kitty Buddy and oh so deserving to be crowned Cat of the Day! Congratulations from me and my two kitties, Trevor and Andy!

08-18-2002, 08:47 AM
Buddy !!!
you sound like a real buddy to me !!!
Your folks are so lucky to have you !!!
Congrats , dear COTD !!!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-18-2002, 08:57 AM
Good morning to you Buddy. What a handsome cat you are. I love your coloring. It sounds like you have finally found your niche and have a wonderful life. Congratulations dear, sweet, Buddy Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

tuxluvr
08-18-2002, 09:04 AM
Oooooh, what a handsome tuxedo lad! Buddy, you put me in mind of Clark Gable for some reason.

What a striking hunk! Your story is great, too...head bumpies and skritchies to you, and wishes for a long happy life!

felinefriend
08-18-2002, 10:42 AM
Oh, Beautiful Buddy Boy!!! You fixed your shiny tuxedo just perfect for that sophisticated photo! I was impressed by your adventurous past--what a great story! How wonderful the way fate landed you with the best parents you could ever have! :D I too started off like your human--I grew up with a sweet dog but never knew what cats were like until I moved in with the man to whom I'm now married. He had 2 cats then and, like your human, it was love at first sight indeed (we now have 3, and I would love to have more). You are just gorgeous, Handsome Buddy! Enjoy being our Star Kitty today! Many kisses to your furry face!!! :p Love, FelineFriend :)

Bari_d
08-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Handsome to the max!!!! Buddy, you're one purrrrfect Tux boy! We enjoyed reading your story - aren't you just the luckiest boy??? Your face tells the story of how happy you are! Congrats on being today's COTD...

Minkly, Jasmine and Clancy send special Tux paw applause...you're the greatest!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

tatsxxx11
08-18-2002, 12:59 PM
A classic "Tux," posing with symmetrical perfection! Stunning! Congratulations Buddy, Cat of the Day and feline friend for life!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2002, 01:22 PM
Buddy
Goodness, what an adventure your live has been so far!! You are a stunning tuxedo boy!! I'm so glad your antics landed you in your new loving forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:)

toughCookie
08-18-2002, 04:21 PM
such a pretty cat, I just love that pose, that look on his face!:D

Cleocatra
08-18-2002, 05:21 PM
Buddy, what a stunner you are, fantastic!! You look as if you have all the secrets of the universe locked in that gorgeous head of yours. I hope you have (had?) a most marvelous day as Cat of the Day!! :D And by the way, love the tux!! :D :D :D

kohala
08-18-2002, 05:39 PM
As the other queens have already mentioned, you are a very handsome Tom!!! Those eyes, as if you're looking into the future of catdom, with the wisdom of feline ages gone before. I mean, what a face, what a look - ahhhhhhhhhh, what a cat!!!

Vermontcat
08-18-2002, 08:21 PM
My cat Sam is very impressed with your handsome photo and wonderful story. She is happy to see that you even have a black nose and chin spot like she does!:cool: We hope you have a great day as todays Cat of the Day and that you enjoy many happy years with your human buddies. Now go tell them to spoil you!;)

Frostfrog
08-18-2002, 10:03 PM
Bud-Bud-Buddy, banananana Buddy, Bud-Bud-Bud-Bud-dy...

Buddy!

LMigliore
08-19-2002, 09:17 PM
A Tuxedo with a goatee... Spectacular cat. Looks more like Vincent Price than Clark Gable, I think.