PDA

View Full Version : Truffle Bunny!

cassiesmom
02-18-2008, 09:56 AM
I hope you loved hearing about my special little bunny!

Truffle, you are absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you are good mostly all the time and get to eat treats. I love that you have a smart trick and that you go out on harness to visit other bunnies. I hope you and Destiny will have a wonderful day today! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-18-2008, 10:14 AM
What a clever bunny you are - learning card tricks!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Truffle you are adorable!!!

What a smarty paws you are too, learning to play cards and all!!! :D

I love the little angel kiss on your forehead. Everytime an new baby animal leaves heaven, an angel gives it a kiss on the forehead. Sometimes they show up, just like yours does!!! ;)

I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Happy Pet of the Day to you beautiful bunnster boy, Truffle!:) Just as your name would have us believe, you're just as sweet as can be! What a doll baby:D Wish I could reach into my screen, pick you up and cover you with smooches!
I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved girlfriend:( Thankfully you and your Mom have each other to lean on, and kitty pal Destiny too, to help heal your hearts. Your Mom is truly blessed to have a best friend in you Truffle! You're not only beautiful and sweet as can be but quite the smart one, too! hehe I definitely see a bright future in TV for you, a star in the making!:cool:
Now be sure and tell your Mom what a treat it was for us all to meet you and honor you here today! I hope you and Destiny both are being spoiled to the max, treated to all your faves, and lots and lots of love! :D Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Truffle!:)

meezcrazi
02-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Cassiesmom your Truffle is just wonderful, I had a little girl Emily who looked just like him. She passed at over 9 years of age and 3 years later I still miss her like crazy. I love the Netherlands spunky attitude. I hope he brings you many years of antics and fun.

meezcrazi

andrea2712
02-19-2008, 01:59 AM
Truffle, congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
What a darling little bunny you are. I enjoyed reading about you. I can only imagine how you go for a walk to meet other bunsters :)
I hope you enjoyed your special day!!

Sending lot of bunny hugs to Dunmow :)