PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Kali!

Aspen and Misty
08-18-2002, 01:09 AM
Here is a picture of Kalikat11's cat Kali! She is a 4 year old Calico. She is very well loved. She lives in a house with 1 cat and a gecko plus 3 humans! I will let Jenn say the rest when she responds! I hope you gusy like her picture.

Ashley, Jenn, Kali

KaliKat11
08-18-2002, 01:15 AM
Yup! thats my baby girl, Kali. Ash thanks for posting it, theres just something really messed up with my computer that wont let me post pictures so whenever i scan more pictures of my "kids" ill send them to you. Anywayz ya... i love my Kali! Shes so loving and i love her so much!!! I know this is strange but i even talk to her sometimes and i feel like she listens to me, and plus the only other person that she'll tell is my brothers cat!--- lol! well hey thanks again Ash, and i hope you all like the picture of my cat.

Sam's My Baby
08-18-2002, 08:49 AM
Awww she is just sooo adorable!:)

Tina
08-18-2002, 10:50 AM
Kali is so cute!! And it does not sound strange you talking to your cat:) I talk to my pets all the time *LOL* sometimes I think they listen to me better then my husband and daughter do.

tatsxxx11
08-18-2002, 12:54 PM
You're such a beautiful girl Kali! Your Mom must be so proud!:)

Randi
08-18-2002, 01:10 PM
Kali is wonderful! No it's not weird you talk to your cat, I think most of us do. LOL! I'm sure my cat is listening - he seems to like it anyway! :D

Thanks for posting the picture! :)

krazyaboutkatz
08-18-2002, 03:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk KaliKat11. You'll love it here. Your Kali is beautiful. I'm so glad that Ash could post it for you. :) I also talk to my cats. They are my children. :D

Aspen and Misty
08-18-2002, 08:28 PM
Jenn look in krazyaboutkatz signature. Do you see the long haired grey cat that says storm? That is who Smokey is in love with! Isn't he cute? I will ahve to show you the wall sometime! As always Kali is looking very pretty!

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Jenn look in krazyaboutkatz signature. Do you see the long haired grey cat that says storm? That is who Smokey is in love with! Isn't he cute? I will ahve to show you the wall sometime! As always Kali is looking very pretty! Hi Ash, you can also see more pics of Storm in the thread "Play Time." Also in the thread "New Pics of Storm" you forgot to look at the second page. You posted your reply before I had posted the second page of pics. :) I'm glad that you and your cat Smokey are such big fans of Storm. :D