View Full Version : Paris and her 17 dogs

JenBKR
02-16-2008, 09:39 AM
ugh Paris Hilton.....

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=301185&GT1=7703

Report: Paris Under Investigation for Owning 17 Dogs
Feb. 15, 2008, 6:50 PM EST
MSN Entertainment

Paris Hilton may be in trouble for owning too many dogs.

The Los Angeles Department of Animal Services paid a visit to Hilton's house earlier this week after they learned that Hilton owned 17 dogs via a complaint, TMZ.com reported.

Neither Hilton, nor her dogs were home when the investigators came to her house, TMZ.com reported.

Hilton made the admission that she owned the dogs on "The Ellen Degeneres Show" on Monday.

"I have 17 dogs — lots," she said. "They all sleep in my bed - well, not all of them, but I let some of them."

It's against the law for a non-breeder to own more than three dogs per address in Los Angeles.

When asked why she had so many dogs, Hilton revealed "they keep having babies, and I feel bad about giving them away."

That last statement really makes me :mad:

Karen
02-16-2008, 09:44 AM
We already had a thread about her appearance on Ellen, and Ellen told her she needed to get them spayed and neutered. She says they are all, now, and then admitted one or two aren't, but she's planning on getting it done.

I think it is sad that one cannot have more than three dogs in Los Angeles. Sure, for some apartments it could be bad to have four large-breed dogs, but even in Paris' case, they are all toy breeds. She certainly has the space and the money to care for them, too!

sumbirdy
02-16-2008, 01:48 PM
We already had a thread about her appearance on Ellen, and Ellen told her she needed to get them spayed and neutered. She says they are all, now, and then admitted one or two aren't, but she's planning on getting it done.

I think it is sad that one cannot have more than three dogs in Los Angeles. Sure, for some apartments it could be bad to have four large-breed dogs, but even in Paris' case, they are all toy breeds. She certainly has the space and the money to care for them, too!

I agree.

Taz_Zoee
02-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Doesn't she live in a friggin' mansion?? How much space can those little dogs take up? As I also said in the other thread, she can afford them. It's too bad she let them reproduce like they did though.
I would think Daddy would just pay someone and make it all right.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-18-2008, 09:23 AM
"they keep having babies, and I feel bad about giving them away."

She really is as stupid as she looks :mad:

*LabLoverKEB*
02-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Ughhhh... I cannot believe how irresponsible that woman is... :mad: :mad:

Fuzzybuns
02-18-2008, 02:28 PM
She might have the space and the money but she doesn't have the smarts...obviously. If it wasn't a law, equal to everyone, there'd be homes across the country letting the same thing happen.
Fosters are different in that they require spaying and neutering...let these everyday people have too many animals and we're right back where we started. Too many animals and not enough foster homes...on top of the already too many/not enough because it's the everyday people that can't afford to spay and neuter all of the animals they're hoarding and even abandoning.

What's really sad is thinking how many of them might not be adoptable because of inbreeding if she's allowed them to "just keep having babies".

RICHARD
02-18-2008, 09:23 PM
She also had a cat, that was left at a vet's office.

A rescue group has since saved it. :mad: