PDA

View Full Version : Dharma

WELOVESPUPPIES
02-15-2008, 04:53 AM
Wow, I love Beardies and I was so happy to see you chosen as POTD today. I loved reading your story too. You surely sound like a very affectionate guy. Gramma's are the best aren't they:) I hope you get extra danish today on your special day. Congradulations.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-15-2008, 05:16 AM
Congratulations Dharma! I hope you have a lovely day with lots of fuss

momoffuzzyfaces
02-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Dharma aren't you the sweetest little guy!!!

So you love your gramma!! how wonderful for you both. :D I hope she comes for a visit today and you get to see her and maybe have a bit of orange danish too!!! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey there Dharma! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a fascinating, unique, magnificent creature you are!:eek: And even before reading it in your bio., I'd have guessed that was your beloved G'Ma you're snuggling up to!:p Now I know you love crickets, and orange danish, but I'm thinking Grandma Carol is at the top of your fave list, and there's no doubt she sure does love her beardie back!:) Hope you're enjoying a super fun day celebrating your "top pet" honors with your wonderful family, and all of your adoring friends and fans; crickets, orange danish and lots of cuddle time with Grandma Carol!:) Long and happy life to you darlinng Dharma, our extra special and most deserving, honoree!:) Long and happy life to you, Dharma!

ramanth
02-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Congrats on being POTD Dharma! I love beardies. :D